6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 20, 2012 9:05 AM by CheekyBasterd007 RSS

"ATTENTION FOUNDERS/PREMIUM MEMBERS"

cb765

The question we need to ask developers is , why do free elite members get access to operations? We get access because we are paying. So,do you think they should be able to participate or should they get a trial period? Personaly I don't think they should get access unless they are paying because this will lead to more cheaters interfearing with the ops outcome. We did our part as loyal activision and Call of duty fans when we paid for an Elite subscription we then got access to features and DLC. Giving free members free access is a slap in our faces, we loyal paid customers/callofduty fans deserve better.

• Re: "ATTENTION FOUNDERS/PREMIUM MEMBERS"

they dont have acces to operations

cb765

Yes they do, I have called activision about this today and they confirmed they do, we need to make sure they know we don't like this. If elite is going to be free then they owe us some money. And they can allow people to prepay for DLC.

CheekyBasterd007

Take a deep breath boys!  The fact of the matter is this:  Yes, free members can play in the clan ops, but their score does not count toward your total.  I have confirmed this by looking at the scoreboards in my clan op stats.  I for one am not going to tell some of my friends I am not going to play with them because thery either cannot afford, or refuse to buy premium elite.  I like the fact that my non-premium friends can help me out when none of my premium friends are able to be online for tournements.  So calm down, and enjoy the fact that you can see how all of your friends can play for your clan, whether their score counts or not.  That is all.       Blue Skies  ~Cheeky~

cb765

They should not have access on elite because they are not paying. If they are playing a sertan strategic role without the knowledge of the op thats fine, but if you are boosting no, and they should not beable to check dates or times of other ops and interfeer with the outcome.

Just to clarify;

Yes. Free ELITE members can SEE listed operations, however, they cannot enlist in them. In regard to clan operations; their scores/objective scores will not count towards the outcome of the operation. Please keep in mind, anyone found in violation of the code of conduct is punished accordingly:

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200386535

CheekyBasterd007

I tried to explain that to these crybabies, but they seem to think if you do not have premium elite that you should not even be able to play with your friends during clan ops.  I am glad none of you are my friends- what weenies.  Hope you enjoy playing by yourself.  Quote-"They should not have access to elite because they are not paying"  Are you for real, there is a free component to elite you ungrateful swine, so drop it.   ~Cheeky~