0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 20, 2012 6:25 PM by diverlloyd RSS

BanCandy

How far behind is Bancandy on banning boosters.

• Re: BanCandy
    jwaller123

I am thinking a while. I have sent her the same PM twice over the last month and a half (With video proof) and those boosters have yet to be reset.

killergeki

dont pm her twice, she'll get to it when she does ok? we know shes behind she also has a partner which u can get him on twitter @banstache same with @bancandy

by the time they find the people that is hacking and cheating you'll be playing mw4.

look at mw2, all the cheating going on there and they haven't stopped that so what makes you think they are going to stop mw3.  Because some people need to cheat to get entertainment to stay in the game.  it is like steroids with athletes.  if they can never win nothing they won't play it.  So Infinity Ward already knows that.  If they really wanted to they could stop it.

mojocu

Something that concerns me.....

I sent in some info to BanCandy about a token booster, he had something like 30 days of double xp.

A few weeks later he was still Prestige 15 but no longer had the double xp.

They only removed the double xp...

What a joke.

xbevz

mojocu wrote:

Something that concerns me.....

I sent in some info to BanCandy about a token booster, he had something like 30 days of double xp.

A few weeks later he was still Prestige 15 but no longer had the double xp.

They only removed the double xp...

What a joke.

They didn't just remove the xp, Once someone reaches 15th it disappears unfortunately, there's a couple I found, that have now reached 15th and no longer have the xp banner.

@diverlloyd, I reported people way back at the start of march for token glitching, still not reset. I don't even bother reporting them anymore. As for boosters, there's a useful guy on the forums that likes to help out sometimes, he gets them banned pronto.

Was over 30 days behind at the end of February so I'd reckon even more now.

cranium2001

She was right on it at the beginning. I think there needs to be more than one person doing this (maybe there is). It just seems like too many boosting/hacking losers around and not enough po-po.

Thanks for the insights, she has banned a couple off the list but most of them must have got into the reset lobbies since most have 2 days double xp now. Hell one of the guys is prestige level 8 with a grand total of 14 hrs played.

gallp13

BC was 30 days over end feb then Banstache started in Mar

The wait backlog would have been reduced over the intervening weeks to and exstimte on say 2-3 weeks back log.

People need to learn to have patience. If you send more than one report on the same cheater, then you are part of the reason nothing is being done. You're creating twice the work for the Enforcment staff.

Send one report and more on, they will be taken care of eventually.

Also, I'm pretty sure there are 3 Enforcement team members that you can message.

BanCandy

BanStache

BanSandles- I'm about 90% sure this is one of them, I could be wrong, however.