6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2012 10:27 AM by callmecrunch RSS

Next CoD

Steve2589

Am I the only one who thinks it would be really cheap if Zombies features in the next CoD? Ok so it's not been properly confirmed yet but there's a pretty good chance that Black Ops 2 will be the next CoD. Don't get me wrong I loved Zombies in WaW and I loved it again in Black Ops but around summer time I got seriously bored of it to the extent that I think I played Moon once or twice only because I was so bored of Zombies by that point. I mostly only care about MP so it wouldn't stop me from buying it but come on, that game mode featuring in 3 CoD games is a bit much isn't it? I'm sure they can think up more kick ass game modes but only putting Zombies in would just be plain lazy in my opinion

• Re: Next CoD
    matuzz

I think adding MP would be cheap, I mean there has been MP already in EVERY cod game...

Its so boring, they should defiantly think something else.

timelordalex

no zombies, no sells, simple, black ops sold well because of zombies, thats why MW3 fails, and zombies will be back in BLOPS 2, confirmed

Why don't we just have campaign then?

Zombies has already been in WaW and Blops.

Multiplayer has been in all the COD games so that's old.

Campaign has been in all the....OH SNAP.

Guess Zombies is more fresh than the rest of the game.

timelordalex

yeah MW3 sails compared to BO so far are rather bad, and yeah since zombies has been in 2 games soon to be 3, it should become a general component, Campaign, Multiplayer, Zombies, bonus mode

Call of duty will always sell well.... its even if it sucks. And btw black ops was  just amazing, it had a bit of everything and imo the Mp was really good compared to other cod games..