5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2012 10:20 AM by Guy8915 RSS

FOUNDERS DONT BE FOOLED BY CLANS WHO WANT TO TAKE YOUR XP BOOST THEN KICK YOU OUT!!!

1stSFOD

I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE THIS HAPPENS ALOT, THERE ARE THREE FOUNDERS ACCOUNTS IN MY HOUSEHOLD AND ALL OF US GOT SCREWED OUT OF THE FOUNDERS BOOST BY CLANS THAT INVITED US TO JOIN, GOT THE BOOST, THEN KICKED US OUT. SO WE HAVE GOTTEN TOGETHER AND STARTED A CLAN. DEVGRU ST6 WELCOMES ALL FOUNDERS TO HELP US LEVEL UP, AND ALONG WITH THAT COMES A GARUNTEE YOU WILL NEVER BE BOOTED FROM MY CLAN, YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A GARUNTEED SPOT.

WITH THAT BEING SAID WE NEED HELP IN TONIGHTS CLAN OP!!!

DEVGUR ST6 RECRUITING FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!! GET IN WHILE THERES TIME!!!

WE NEED MEMBERS FOR TONIGHTS CLAN OP!!!!!!

ONCE WE REACH LEVEL 10 AND HAVE GOLD CLAN TAGS WE WILL NO LONGER BE RECRUITING, THERE WILL BE EXTREME REQUIREMENTS TO GET IN, RIGHT NOW IM SEARCHING FOR PEOPLE TO HELP ME BUILD THIS CLAN UP TO SOMETHING GREAT, I WILL TAKE ANYBODY BUT ONCE WE GET THERE IM NOT GOING TO HAND OUT OUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO JUST ANYBODY, SO GET IN WHILE YOU CAN AND LETS BUILD THIS UP.

DEVGRU ST6 is now recruiting members, we are now almost a level 3 clan with 4 bronze clan badges. we compete in all clan operations and are leveling up pretty fast. we accept everybody and we do not have tryouts. as of now we have 4 members and are growing. if you wanna have fun and play as a team reply to this post with your psn gamertag and i will have our clan leader send you a invite.

The DEVGRU ST6 team is growing stronger everyday with now 4 members total, all are elite premium founders.

We are looking for new clan members to join our team. To join is simple as we do not require any special k/d or w/l but ask you stay loyal to the clan and participate in clan ops/ challenges when they are available. We enlist in all ops that come out. Post a comment on here or our clan page to have an invite sent.