0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 9:02 PM by LeeAnne1990 RSS

One bar connection in multiplayer ( XBOX 360 )

This issue started suddenly  3 nights ago while I was in the middle of a game. Since then I have been able to play only 1 game without constant lagging.

I have restarted my router and my xbox and neither worked. I did a connection test several times, and every time It says I am at 3-4 bars. Everything else with XBOX LIVE works. I can send and receive messages, use apps like youtube and all the other features. I am even able to find a game quickly. When I look for a game to enter my PING is usually 50-75. It's just when I enter the actual game I realize I am only on 1 bar while everyone else is on 3-4...Every other device is working fine with no connection issues at all and nothing has changed about my network. I haven't added any devices to my network and I have no changed my connection settings... my xbox has not been moved since I bought my xbox 2 years ago. So I don't think it's the location of either the router or xbox.... I can't try a wired connection because my router is in a different room upstairs.If you need any other information please let me know...