6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 1:51 PM by Frank2069 RSS

Instant deaths

Anyone else noticing that they are dying instantly?  

I keep on dying, but the screen doesn't even turn red, or even a damage locator comes up.

• Re: Instant deaths
    Izjar11

Good question, not sure but I feel like your right, I see less blood on my screen than previous games. I will pay attention, I also play mostly TDM, KC and HCTDM (which you will hardly see blood splatter).

yep all the time!

Sometimes when I'm killed my screen shows that the person never fired a shot.

zvers

Since Firday of last week, MW3 has been atrocious with this stuff on PS3.....it would be nice if they just said 'hey, we are going to try a tweak on the lag comp on this day...' BUT no. It just leaves us guessing and speculating. I hate that crap!

Snipingdbag

Happens occasionally generally by guns like the rf pp90. I have been killing 3 bar players instantly myself constantly recently on a 4 bar. Seems like the tables have turned..

I was playing team defender last night. This one match we was playing on fallen, we had the flag in the smaller building across the street from the playground. I was being shot through whole buildings, two walls with a dresser between them. I know you can shoot through a wall when semi close to it but two walls at a great distance, and being killed through a building i sort of smell a hack. I watched the replay and can't beleive what i seen