1 2 3 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Apr 30, 2012 6:32 AM by Hardhat94 RSS

Why I love the MK14

Infinity ward did us a solid when they decided to take the EBR and make it an assault rifle. Don't get me wrong, I loved the EBR. But it feels better with the iron sights or a red dot scope. Just me. Anyways, Here is a gameplay/commentary with the mk14. Something different from the usual smg game-plays.

Disclaimer: Its my third commentary, and there is a bit of background noise at times because I forgot to turn off my tv while recording, oh well. ANY feedback is much appreciated, and encouraged.

• 1. Re: Why I love the MK14
    acrididae

It is a great gun. Once the matchmaking/lag comp gets tweaked up a bit, I'll be happy to continue using it. I used my first prestige token on it. I was sad to see MW3 only had one semi auto AR in the game, but the MW2 M14 was more of a sniper rifle then it was an an AR. So, I thought they kind of mixed the FAL and the M14 and Also the EBR a bit.

• 2. Re: Why I love the MK14

Exactly. I've found that the lag and players using stalker together just make it hard to land bullets with any gun lol. But yeah the gun is great, and hopefully we'll see more semi-auto AR's in black ops 2.

• 3. Re: Why I love the MK14
    gallp13

My favourite mw3 gun. I just love it. Run the 2500 MK14 Plate and 25 MK14 revenge head shot icon on my ID.

Still can't work out what the rapid fire perk does for this gun though.

• 4. Re: Why I love the MK14

Nice, I'm not yet at 2500 kills with the gun, but am getting close, and gaining confidence with it. I'm pretty sure the MK14, when fired at a faster rate, can jam and stop shooting as fast without rapid fire. So basically you can't mod it to its full potential without rapid fire lol. Not that I'd ever use a modded controller, nor do I condone the use of such things.

• 5. Re: Why I love the MK14
    gallp13

Oh.....Thankyou wondered what it was for. Used to enjoy the FAL in blops so the 14 was of interest.

• 6. Re: Why I love the MK14
    scolia5044

The MK14 i call it my anti sniping class i'll say around my 7th prestige i really saw it's real greatness when Marksmen Pro was my 3rd tier perk

Scavenger Pro{ A must }

Assasin Pro

MarksMen Pro

It's great in Ground Wars for picking off Snipers and destroying Qscopers 

• 7. Re: Why I love the MK14
    rankismet

Hardhat94 wrote:

Infinity ward did us a solid when they decided to take the EBR and make it an assault rifle. Don't get me wrong, I loved the EBR. But it feels better with the iron sights or a red dot scope. Just me. Anyways, Here is a gameplay/commentary with the mk14. Something different from the usual smg game-plays.

I like the gun but not the video.

Sorry... but YouTube is pretty played out for me.

• 8. Re: Why I love the MK14
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

shhhh....you're not supposed to talk about the......mk14...shhhh....

• 9. Re: Why I love the MK14

Yeah no problem. The Fal has always been a great gun.

1 2 3 Previous Next