5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 30, 2012 7:02 PM by Satarecah RSS

Free weekend

Can you please stop giving the weekend warrior hackers a reason to play... like really.. what in dear god's name is wrong with you iw you refuse to update anything but you give away weekend passes like a hooker giving out bjs on a friday night. Don't release a game if you are no going to support it. Can't wait was dreading the day i had to upgrade my computer but for 200$ free bf3 coupon. I won't be playing untill somthing is fixed.

• Re: Free weekend
    onefourseven

I would assume, being a business man myself, it is a promotion to get more customers, but with the game lagging like a MOFO for a lot of players at the moment I would say it's another big fail for Slack-o-vision. urrrgh I hate having to be negative about things but sometimes it can't be helped!

I know i posted this cause maybe they should fix somthing before offering somthing to draw people in...

onefourseven wrote:

I would assume, being a business man myself, it is a promotion to get more customers, but with the game lagging like a MOFO for a lot of players at the moment I would say it's another big fail for Slack-o-vision. urrrgh I hate having to be negative about things but sometimes it can't be helped!

I TRY to be positive; but there is little to none positive about this broken game. :@

It would be less broken if Activision/Infinity Ward paid more attention to PC. They give out free weekends because they are too lazy to fix anything. Same thing with the douple xp. When are new maps coming? Probably never. Elite? Never. I shall never spend my money on COD ever again. Activision and IW are more than welcome to S my D. What's sad is they (Activision/IW) probably don't even read these...

-End Rant

Nope they don't iW just mad cause I could out class any of the console players if i could just use a mouse and keyboard. With that stated they can take a big suckle apon my big black....keyboard. All i got to say is Keyboard + mouse = skill  unlike Auto aim + controller = easy mode.