18 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2012 3:00 PM by N04H RSS

Betty always gets the job done

monkeylord

Just a slap dash of some of the old ladies bouncing betties 1st blood and final kill cam plus also c4 and I hit the 1000 MP7 headshot thing which was strangely a meh moment at best.

• Re: Betty always gets the job done
    zvers

I've always been a fan of the betty's and claymore's but I tried out the c4 recently and BOOM! It's such a great piece of equipment!

SULLY130EighT

I love C4. It's the best tool to kill campers. Even better than the RPG. Best C4 map, Seatown. Everyone is always playing king of the hill on the 2nd floor. I toss a C4  through the 2nd floor window and get kills most of the time.

Other great maps for C4 is:

Dome, Chuck one inside of the dome.

Resistance, throw one in the house or on the deck overlooking the store front.

Bootleg, throw one in the second floor of the center building.

Hardhat, anywhere you want. LOL!!

Lockdown, throw em through the windows or door way in the building where everyone with akimbo/shotgunners love to camp with either claymores, or trophy system.

Fallen, in the building where akimbo gunners hide in the second floor.

The blast radius on C4 is amazing. It's a campers worst nightmare. HAHA!!

crossfire-roadster

Betties in MW3 are horrible, in World at War they were great.  As soon as I hear a betty go off on MW3 I just hit the ground and avoid death 99% of the time.  Claymores or C4 are definitely a better choice.

Put in some quad feeds , Its repetative unfortunetly. On drop zone its easy just throw it in whole team

monkeylord

Yeah the 20 odd seconds on mission including the 1000th headshot was all one round and apart from dome the rest were just first/last kills.

Nailing quads is slightly harder on K/C i've got the odd one mainly in lockdowns hallway but I mainly slap together stuff i've enjoyed doing as on mission that was a pig of a round against quite a decent couple of clan members that was close up untill the later half but we ended up winning.

But yeah I can see your point about it being repetative I just wanted to show a couple of my other halfs betty kills, thanks for giving some feedback and maybe give this one a go it was my first mess about with putting stuff together and theres quite a few weapons in it.

opb81

Bettys are fun but I get a much higher kill % with C4.

C4 FTW!

the finall kill cam was dead mans hand -_-

monkeylord

Yeah I like DMH final cams it makes the rounds where cobras take 5 stingers to put down cause the other 4 has just flown off to neverland, where a KSG doesn't even get a hit marker from someone less than a foot away, people ghost through walls or just appear in front of you and all the other guff that happens just alittle easier to take.

We don't ever quit out of a round no matter how junkie it so if the odd DMH pops up what the hey it is after all just a video game.

tedge

Y U NO DOUBLE TAP TO DETONATE C4?

Also, the betty is worthless. All you have to do is go prone when you hear it and avoid death. Unless you are near some red barrels, that is.

monkeylord

It's learned behaviour I only think of square to reload although it hasn't harmed my kill rate with the C4 plus 90% of the time i'm on the move when using C4 I don't think i'll ever get into the double tap. As for the betty I can't use it but the wife seems to nail a kill with it most of the time at the moment for 5 dropped she'll probably get a kill with 4 of em.

Betty doesnt work well if your opponent is a good player.. likewise, there is no use to me. cause i is easily avoided. once u hear betty's activate sound, just prome and you wont get hurt..

monkeylord

Not really i've seen all skill levels caught out by betty especially when she seem's to fish with em and frisbee it through a window. I'm not a fan of betty but one thing i've been noticed is like all weapons it's in the use.

u must be a low player then , cus i can tell u good players never get killed by them , u dont even need fast reactions to dodge them

monkeylord

dale-32537 wrote:

u must be a low player then , cus i can tell u good players never get killed by them , u dont even need fast reactions to dodge them

Nah i'm about 155th on KC with no tac sitting my psn is creamedmonkey and after watching the wife play with it she has gone from barely getting any kills with it to nailing kills with about 4 out of 5 betties thrown.

Betty is like every other "underpowered" weapon on this game in the right hands and right placement (which comes from not giving up on it all because it's tricky to learn) the kills will always come in.

After over 400 hrs of playing i'll trust my eyes over opinion and i've seen all skill levels get caught out by betty everyone screws up sometime.

nickpeck36

I get betty kills constantly.  My favorite way to use it is when I see someone down a hall or around a corner I know how they are going to try and flank me, so I quickly toss it into the corner where I'm rounding and at least 85% of the time said person falls into that trap.  Even if the hit the deck to dodge it I'm rounding the corner behind them, easy kill.

Though I hate when I throw one down and 3 guys run over it and it never goes off, that drives me nuts.  But on the flip side I have had a ton of 2-5 kills with one betty which I love.  Had a game winner with 4 guys all running over it and dying haha.

I haven't really tried the C4 yet but plan on giving it a shot here later.