20 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2012 12:21 PM by poison_pawn RSS

Do you agree that Blk ops 2 will be ruined by the  haxor just like m. w. 3?

Will there be dedicated rank servers to deal with the problems like M.W. 3 has?

• Re: Do you agree that Blk ops 2 will be ruined by the  haxor just like m. w. 3?

Doesn't matter to me. Not buying another CoD game ever again.

• Re: Do you agree that Blk ops 2 will be ruined by the  haxor just like m. w. 3?
    spidy

make's no difference it will be cheaters or the dev's locking stuff again

wierd worlds are these

The cheaters will ruin Black Op's 2 just like they have every Call Of Duty game since MW2.

The cheat's will probably already have been made as all they will have to do is change a couple of lines of code from the ones that were, made for Black Op's simply because it will be the same engine and same game.

The game will no doubt require Steam and will no doubt use VAC so the game has already failed to combat the cheaters.

There will be no Elite for PC gamers again.

There will be a 4 month wait for the DLC.

The game will not utilise all the hardware available in the pc.

The game will be bugged to hell like Black Op's was.

If you are running a AMD graphic's card you will get slow loading times.

There will be a initial patch probably on release day or within the 1st week.

There will be an average of 2 to 3 month's between patches, if they actually patch the game.

There will be Ranked Dedicated servers, however they will be locked down to 1 GSP again probably Gameservers.com.

There will be no options on the servers for changing score limit's, or time limit's.

It will take the pc gaming community to fix the Rcon and map rotations etc, just like Black Op's.

If you think I am wrong about anything then that is your choice but I am 99% confident that, the list above will be the case with Black Op's 2 as was the case with Black Op's and nearly the same case with MW3 except for the Ranked Dedicated servers.

I agree with everything you stated: Except the dedicated servers part (I do think they will be locked down to one GSP)

However Blcack ops server worked MUCH better then MW3 server.

First off: The RCON actually worked in Black Ops; and there where server logs.

These Two things alone make all the difference in the world.

you can not create a working rcon tool with out logs, you can't monitor your server events when not present, or post ban troublemakers with out logs. (server moderator, clanmate reports,  so and so was hacking while you weren't present) Ok lets check the logs, and see what's going on, and what the accused's GUID is.

Oops no can do; there are no logs.

The server is acting erratic: lets see what events may have caused this?  oh no, there are no server logs (nothing like driving blind hun?) not to mention no way to track stats ect...

Now lets talk RCON: yes the rcon was limited in Black Ops; but it wasn't BROKEN.

And there where/are reliable logs; ergo rcon tools (I still use the black tomato mod, but there are many to choose from that make life a lot easier for admins)

Can you set a max ping on a MW3 server? No.

Can you set a max ping on a lack ops  server? Yes.

Can you run Timed messages (legally) in MW3? No.

Can you run Timed messages (legally) in Black Ops? Yes.

when you ban some one in MW3 is there a chance they will come right back? Yes.

when you ban some one in Black Ops is there a chance they will come right back? No.

can you set and forget, a map rotation in MW3? No.

can you set and forget, a map rotation in Black Ops? Yes

CAN you even set the respwn timer to less then 10 sec, in HC mode in MW3? NO.

Can you set the respawn time to anything you like in Black Ops? yes.

does this list just go on and on? YES...

I can live with a limited Rcon; so long as it's not TO limited.

But this Mw3 rcon, is really no rcon at all.

I understand why they feel; they need to limit the probability of abuse of power; but this is over the top.

I have tried to be patient with Ativision; but taking my kindness for weakness, is a big mistake; I will be watching; and if you ever promise us dedicated servers again, and deliver this bullsh1t instead.

You will have wasted the minimal amount of time you spent trying to pull this sh1t off.

P.S. if you hope anyone will pre-order your next release; you had better provide a beta test long before release. We will not be fooled again.

afflictedmed

All depends, BlOps didn't have issues.  It all depends on the direction TreyArch is going.

Not buying it anyways after the way IW treat us with MW3.  Im going to give Warfighter my full support.

It will be a hacked piece of crap from day one. no dount about it. These dumb455es will keep playing this card until we quit buying this crap. BO never ran like it should. It's still laggy. My son was never able to run it at all. Bad design, bad engine, bad company. I won't even consider it.

coolwhhhip

This should be the final straw for PC folks Im sure. Accept a poor port or move on.

Yes i hope all pc user does not buy anymore of this crap we had the same old maps almost a freaking year they think that ps3 and xbox is the way to go and **** all pc user as i was told by activision on a chat. pc users will not see any maps for mw3 so i'm not buying anything else from these greety as+holes ever again because if you buy B O 2 there will be hacks and if they give you a chance to get maps you  will have to buy . all 3 of these companies are greety as+holes and we pc users were there suckers

Unitforty wrote:

Yes i hope all pc user does not buy anymore of this crap we had the same old maps almost a freaking year they think that ps3 and xbox is the way to go and **** all pc user as i was told by activision on a chat. pc users will not see any maps for mw3 so i'm not buying anything else from these greety as+holes ever again because if you buy B O 2 there will be hacks and if they give you a chance to get maps you  will have to buy . all 3 of these companies are greety as+holes and we pc users were there suckers

Agreed

Poison_pawn pco

The trailer I just saw looks hokey. I won't be wasting my money on that. Besides if they use the same engine, and you know they will, it won't run any way. My son has an i7 whth 16 gigs of ram and some kick 455 vcard, and he can't even run the game. I never much cared for BO1 meself. Let it die...

{bhc}max|co

TBH black ops 1 had many mnay issues with lagging and haxors on its release, but to be fair most of these problems seem to have been fixed long ago. thats why i was looking forward to mw3's release, i like many thot with dedicated cod4 style servers,our prayers were being answered, how wrong were we then? we were lied to and cheated out of our money , iw along with shg messed up big style.

Going back to blops 1 anytime ive played (and its on fav servers i have found,NEVER on matchmaking), ive found thew experience very enjoyable, tho with 18 slot servers maps are too small, i prefer the bigger maps on cod4.

So my opinion is NEVER to give activision another penny, despite saying otherwise, they are the ones who pull the strings and tell the devs what stays in the game and what doesnt, ITS CLEAR THEY HOLD NO WORTH OR VALUE TO PC GAMERS.

wierd worlds are these

Lol it now looks as though to be able to play Black Op's 2 properly online you "MUST" subscribe to Call Of Duty Elite, although other than a video from Guns4hire I cannot seem to find anything about it, but people don't know if it is Elite Premium or Free Elite that will be required but the issue with that is 2 thing's.

1: They are selling a product for full price and forcing you to buy something else to fully use that product, which I am pretty sure is not allowed considering it should be optional or included within the price of the product.

2: PC gamers didn't get Elite in the 1st place because the game developers insist on using the easiest Anti Cheat System to get around, and also because the developers just don't know how to develop for the pc gaming community.

Anyway Black Op's 2 is going to fail.

wierd worlds are these wrote:

Lol it now looks as though to be able to play Black Op's 2 properly online you "MUST" subscribe to Call Of Duty Elite, although other than a video from Guns4hire I cannot seem to find anything about it, but people don't know if it is Elite Premium or Free Elite that will be required but the issue with that is 2 thing's.

1: They are selling a product for full price and forcing you to buy something else to fully use that product, which I am pretty sure is not allowed considering it should be optional or included within the price of the product.

2: PC gamers didn't get Elite in the 1st place because the game developers insist on using the easiest Anti Cheat System to get around, and also because the developers just don't know how to develop for the pc gaming community.

Anyway Black Op's 2 is going to fail.

I'm taking a wait and see `position on this issue.

Remember this will be Treyarch (and yes I know it's just a shell game; but none the less)

as long as they don't try to force feed us Elite, (and I don't believe they will) and the client/server mechanics are the same as Blac Ops, (hopefully better) I will still give them a chance.

but I will be watching closely: and if they even hint (by omission) that this is the case; or that they will try to use P2P (EVER! with or with out RANED Dedicated server); I'm out of here. No sale!

PCO

{bhc}max|co

RANKED SERVERS FTW P2PFAILS RANKED SERVERS FTW P2PFAILS RANKED SERVERS FTW P2PFAILS RANKED SERVERS FTW P2PFAILS

you can´t buy this on PC - you need an xbox or an ps3

It´s not possible to get it safe on PC. because it´s much easier to hack on PC than on PS3 or xbox.

I ONLY play single player games on PC.