19 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2012 5:16 AM by rlbl RSS

No-scope's purely luck or..?

My friend and I are arguing as to wether No-scopes are purely luck or not. We just cant find a conclusion so an answer would be much appreciated.

Cheers

• Re: No-scope's purely luck or..?
    josh1073

99.99% aim assist,tracking   0.01% skill. i suck at qs but mw3 im a pro it takes no skill its all spoon fead  aim assist+overpowered gun+ cocy kids= people who think they are skilled at qs.

josh ur a idiot and one of the ppl i hate u just want to talk crap on n e thing and everything u can u dont even read the question and how is a sniper over powered? ppl like you are just dumb, but yea id say no scopes are just luck because of the randomness of the bullets but qs i would deff say isnt just luck.

I would say it's luck; you can't be certain whether your bullet flies in the center of your reticule or not. Perhaps you can increase the odds of hitting your target, if you make sure you align your reticule perfectly (I don't know if that even helps, because of the random path of a bullet). That might count towards your skill, though.

If there are some sort of special techniques to no scoping, I'm not aware of them.

WolfRidge

Bit of Luck, a favourable connection and a lot of skill, sure there are lots of wannabess but the guys who are good at it are really good. For example I like to QS sometimes but I suck, my younger Brother on the other hand is an Ace, i've watched him play and I can't do that! ( I'm not a bad player)

No scoping is luck, quick scoping is not, qs relies on the target reticule glitch to where it shrinks down to accurate levels before you look through the scope.

WKMMS

Completely 100% purely luck.  The bullet flies when not scoped, the bullet flies at random and without any sure way to predict it's trajectory, then hitting someone boils down to pure luck.  No-scoping and quickscoping are entirely different things.  I'm not going to get into that now because there are more than enough threads on that subject as it is !

Snipingdbag

If you stand still and aim center mass you have a decent chance at hitting someone cqb with steady aim. The bullet can fly anywhere between the crosshairs. There is a L118a1 no-scope glitch however that makes it as accurate as a certain pistol.