7 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2012 9:02 PM by MaRsyBoyy RSS

Is this a new hack

SilentAssassin01

I was playing demolition, nothing strange until this one guy calls in an Assault Drone, without even calling in a care package, he does it about 3 more times before I left. Is this a new hack?

• Re: Is this a new hack
    Convict7

I guess it is a hack, I've sen people calling in Juggernauts, pave lows and other stuff like that without getting the streaks required for them.

Sometimes players seem to call in pave low with only 4 kills and no sign of care packages =/

I went in a match where a guy hacked the streaks so he got the ah-6, pavelow and stealth bomber all on support, fine stealth bomber is on it anyway but adding the copters is just annoying.

Players can't handle getting good so this is their resolution.

Black Ops II hopefully will give us the game we need with no hackers.

lofty311

its a care package hack just report to @bancandy on twitter

SilentAssassin01 wrote:

I was playing demolition, nothing strange until this one guy calls in an Assault Drone, without even calling in a care package, he does it about 3 more times before I left. Is this a new hack?

No, its perfectly normal. Just like all the times you get a drone, drive it a few feet and it self destructs. They meant that to happen, otherwise they would fix it, wouldn't they?

I've had these happen to me a number of times. Heck, I've had MOAB's called on me by people with 15 kills, 6 deaths! It's all hacked up and all crap. I think that they're hacking for not necesarilly god mode, but double health or tripple health, since it also seems like many people have vests when nobody has vests. There's also a lot of standing next to a guy, with him facing the whole other direction and them getting a headshot. The number of code users is increasing dramatically, the true hackers are increasing, but not as much, the modders are actually decreaing, and the code-makers are increasing and making more and more codes that do more and more things that are completly unstopable and highly annoying and game breaking. (Although the double health isn't quite unstoppable, it's still annoying as all heck and ruins the game)

@Lofty Are you from the XBox forums or something??? They ban NOBODY on wii!!! The only people who can actually ban you on wii are the hackers because the system for banning on wii is just that broken. Sure, you can ban on the forums, but on the wii consol, it doesn't work.