33 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2012 3:28 PM by machine650 RSS

I DONT BELIEVE IT WHAT A JOKE BEEN SAT WATCHING A TIMER

dempsey007

LIVE HELP

Hello, scott

Stephanie M: Activision Support reporting for duty! You: hello been waiting for days for cal of duty world reveal been sat watching timer for about a hour and nothing on about it i dont have tnt on my tv i live in uk Stephanie M: It will be released 7pm eastern standard time. You: are your goin to post anything on your offical site? or shall i stop waiting You: what eastern standerd time You: its 7:10pm in uk Stephanie M: The video will be released in 8hr  and 18min Stephanie M: at 10:30PM Eastern Standard Time, 7:30pm Pacific standard time Stephanie M: It will be relased online as well Scott. You: so its not waorld reveal its people who have tnt reveal ?? You: have people watched it already?? You: on tnt?? Stephanie M: No it has not been released yet. You: what was the timer for then?? You: its not april fools day??? Stephanie M: Currently it is ony 2:15PST, when the timer gets to 0, the video will be released Scott. You: ive just watched the timer go to ZERO??? Stephanie M: The video will be released in 8 hours scott. You: OK THANKS I HAVE TO WATCH TOMMOROW THANKS FOR THE DAFT TIMER TO DISOPIONTMENT U.S.A. ALL THE WAY I SEE CLAN OPS TIMES THEN LACK OFF OPS PEACE OUT You: sorry left caps on cheers for your help i think you need to sort somat out though becouse the timer was broken what a let down Stephanie M: I do apologize about that I do not know why it is showing that it is already released because I have just went and checked it and the timer is still on and running. You: just gonna see if any one else had wrong timer in forum or search utube see if there realy is a video off it You: peace out Stephanie M: Your welcome! Thank you for contacting activision customer support have a good day.

ANY ONE ELSE WATCHED THE TIMER GET TO ZERO. I LIVE IN U.K AND DONT HAVE ACCESS TO TNT ????????????????