1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 87 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2012 9:50 AM by greencoffin72 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2

...(qq sir qq) everything is going to be copy paste of previos games from Call of Duty so they can make it in a year so people dont complain.  Mr. Gamer let me know when you understand what Activision has done to the community of first person shooters.  This is coming from a game designer who loves making games and you happened to be in the way of my anger.  For one i am sorry but if you gamers help rally together to have them make it in longer periods instead of every year these game companies can probably hear what you have to say and the quality can be dramatically different.  With the near release of Unreal 4 technology Call of Duty black ops would be fing amazing getting ideas from this new engine but it is still made in Infinity Ward engine which is abut dead now with frostbite 2 and others.  Please trust me on what i say.  I mean i cant fully say i hate the game because i collect and that means i will be getting it but im not jizzing like most people are over this game.  I am not the only one who is think how i think about the game.  So thank you for letting me blow anger at you.

• 31. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2

The game needs to be more realistic...

And take out the ridiculous quickscoping

• 32. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2

yes the moab does lead to camping it should be the way they had it in mw2 just with out it. they should keep survival mode for use if people either want to play zombies or that and make it 4 players instead of 2. they should make a spawn point for both teams and have it behind cover so headshots and killstreaks cannot kill them upon respawn. the match should be 15 minutes and score up to 10,000. the servers should be run by activision themselves and not having host migration to screw up the online during a match. what black ops 2 should not have is delay of explosive traps because it cheats and the enemy kills us in the process.at least downgrade the dominate weapons to keep from losing.

• 33. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2

combat training should be both for online and offline play in splitscreen mode and if online an ai soldier should takes someones place until a new person joins.

• 34. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2

I can't believe this thread went this long before QSing was mentioned!

IT SHOULD BE #1 ON THE FREAKIN LIST!

Or #2 behind lag improvement/fix

• 35. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2

My bad, it was mentioned above.

But still.... GET RID OF QUICKSCOPING!

• 37. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2

1, agree no last stand or what ever

2, would never work , what's wrong don't like getting out played

3, take out deadmans nuke, last stand

4, don't really mind ,do feel a little bad killing the same guy over and over lol

5, not bothered

6, don't play zombies

7, enjoyed combat training

8, shotguns still need a buff from MW3

9, infected is ok but full of split screen boosters

10, no tacs in FFA , portable radar should stay and will.

11, don't play HC

12, yip should be a counter,but how can you make it weaker it's either on or off

13, not bothered

14, no just take away clicking the right stick to stop panic knifing

15, recon drone ???

16, definitely

17, let's hope so enjoyed making my own emblem.

• 38. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2

smokesdope wrote:

2, would never work , what's wrong don't like getting out played

Snipe me?  Fine.  It happens.

Quickscope and beat me in CQC situations?  Total and utter BS and any good QSer knows it. It's an exploit of the aiming system, pure and simple. 

• 39. Re: What We Want (And Don't Want) To See In Black Ops 2

The game is based on CQC how can it be an exploit it's in the game everyone knows you can QS . It's a lot harder to get one bullet on target than simply spraying with a AR . The only ppl that don't like QS are the ppl that can't pure and simple.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next