15 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2012 7:51 PM by ghamorra RSS

"Heat Vision", Blackbird replacer??

RavagePT

From what i've read from diferent articles on leaked sites...Heatvison will be a pointstreak. (You can see it on the trailer when the man as a pistol, and the person is following him trough the wall.
Will it be the new "Blackbird" or maybe we will have them both?
What you guys think?

• Re: "Heat Vision", Blackbird replacer??

I could see it in the game seeing as how we have stuff similar in reality and BO2 seems to look a little in the future.

I'm somewhat skeptical to this idea. Well, actually I'm kind of skeptical to the entire Black Ops 2 idea. I'm scared it is going to turn into a Halo kind of game or mech game where infantry doesn't do crap. But I still have high hopes and it seems like it could be cool..

RavagePT

Am i the only one who thinks that this Call of Duty will be one of the most important of all time? In terms that, if it fails..COD goes down...But if it is sucessfull, we all will be playing it for years. Like cod 4 and cod 2

No I'm thinking the same way. Because by this time, we're all getting somewhat tired of CoD. So this seems like a make or break point, either they find a new way to keep us all interested or to knock us off our feet like CoD4 did (My favorite CoD honestly. Still play it now) OR PFFFT done with CoD.

No you're absolutely right!

I play in a clan of 50+ members from all over and we have all said that MW3 is a massive letdown and has kind of ruined COD for us. So we are all going to try Black Ops 2 when it's released, but if it's anything like MW3, that's it for us..... CALL OF DUTY IS DEAD!!

So personally I hope sooo much that Treyarch have ACTUALLY listened to us as a community like InfinityWard claimed they did (LIE) and make it as "WE" want it, and not make it to easy with deathsreaks & support streaks & unbelievably bad lag compensation (plus a lot more BS stuff) just to try and encourage newbies to buy the game so Activision can make more money!

Lol with as much hype and excitement the new games get out for just 1 trailer each year, CoD isn't going anywhere. For one, there isn't another game that has reached CoD sales. Also, with technology only advancing, were likely to get more and more better games from CoD. People have been saying they wont buy the next CoD game each year.

finaldoom86

I must say i was very disapointed after seeing the trailerBlack ops is so awesome game and this next game..well seems like big pile of bulls*it.Hope the multiplayer will follow even a tiny bit BO1..I just love the maps and guns in BO.. If BO2 is fu*ked there is allways the best cod..The one and only Black ops! ^^

If they would listen more on the cod fans this game would have been even more great! But no..money talks..

All we (or me) can hope for all of our hearts it will be even a little bit like BO1..

Lets wait and hope for the best..Thank you..I´m out..

i hope not because i love the blackbird

soulreaper270

what is with all this "Halo replica" bull*hit? It's nowhere near Halo's time. There are no piece of s*it lazers or swords or stupid crap like that. It's a very good looking game with plenty of infantry you if payed attention to the trailer. the guys in the advertising department just thought people would enjoy and appreciate more arieal and ground support rather than the same old run and shoot gameplay we're used to by now. It's not Halo; not even similar to Halo.

Well there's not much we can really take from the trailer. All I'm saying is it's futursitic. And I'm hoping they DON'T take it in that direction and stay to true the uniqueness Treyarch has put into their games compared to IW. And I honestly think there are already too much arieal and ground support as is lol. That's just my opinion.

a lot of the leaked stuff is extremly unlikely like the huge perk leak, if you havnt seen them look there are quite implosable

ghamorra

I don't like the feel of the thermal scopes from any of the CoDs. So I'm probably not going to like this "heatvision"