37 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2012 9:01 PM by M33CH RSS

List of MW3 hackers for the Wii

Is there any web site that list all known hackers?  I am getting sick of getting into matches and seeing the same known hackers ruining the game.  The best way to deal with these jerks is to leave the game and they won't have any one to play against.  Some are now joking about their hacks in the lobby before the game starts.  If all honest players report hackers and leave the games then they can play against other hackers, and they won't be that good. One way I find to check is to look at the leader lobby, if their name doesn't match in the lobby...they are hacking.  If they have a K-D ratio higher than 1.2 then I really suspect that they are hacking, especially if they are at a high prestige. Yes there are good players out there, but seriously a K-D ratio higher than 1.2 is very suspicious.

Just to clarify...I am talking Hard Core.  I don't play in the regular where it takes several hits to kill.

• Re: List of MW3 hackers for the Wii

We're not aloud to post these kinds of things due to "naming and blaming."

Best thing I can tell you to do is look at the lobby leaderboards and check their KD/R, play time, score, ect.

If they have like a million kills with 2 days of play time of course that's not legit.

I already check the lobby.  I was just wondering if there is any known web site that someone might have started that list all know losers (aka hackers). I think it would be great to make it public.  I have joined many matches late and before I select a class, I will spectate for a while to see how the game is going.  I can't believe that some players are loosing 4900 to 300 and every time they turn the corner they get shot.  I don't have a mike otherwise I would tell the loosing team to just leave because the only people having fun are the hackers. I just wish players were smarter and just leave.

infinitlag

If only everyone knew.

Kazekiri87

I'm making my own list for personal use, can't post it here or it will be taken down.

A 1.2 kd is your tipping point? That's really low. I hold a 1.9-2.0 kd, and my personal tipping point is 4-5kdr.

fissuresofrequent

I'm pretty sure Silentshot has a list.

1.2 really .  What's your K/D .20 or somthing. 90% of my allies have a K/D over 1.2. No they don't hack.... I have a 4.14 does that make me Mr. super uber haxz0rzz. >.>

McZOMBI

Above 1.2 just means they weren't dropped on their head as a child. In my experience K/D is no indication of hacking anyway, they all seem to hover around 1.6/1.7 for some reason. Probably because they sucked so bad before they started hacking.

DurimSwe

K/D 1.2... really? A hacker just edits that number to 99.99. I have a K/D of 1.58 (i know i suck) and i am seventh prestige. I don't hack. Hacks sucks. Silentshotnl is a beast. And so is everybody else that don't hack and are good.

DurimSwe

K/D 1.2... really? A hacker just edits that number to 99.99. I have a K/D of 1.58 (i know i suck) and i am seventh prestige. I don't hack. Hacks sucks. Silentshotnl is a beast. And so is everybody else that don't hack and are good.

sovietcookie

No because foxhound will take it down...

I have a K/D of 1.4ish in HC..... Does that make me a Hacker?

Oh, and by the way I had a dream last night we aquired all the game modes and stuff for this game. It's a longshot but I have a history of my dreams becoming reality. lol

~Bonecollector

Wozny

I got a 3 KDR on my second account.... The one where I don't play hackers :/

infinitlag

In HC a KDR of 1.2 is probably a little above average but still very much a legit number... If you start to go above 2 then you should watch and test the player with that KDR.  Put on assassin pro and dead silence pro and sit in a VERY unlikely place to be found. If someone clearly jumps in your face and kills you chances are really high at that point they are cheating to find you.

Most players forget that even if you have Assassin pro on, you still show up on the map if a Recon Pro user does any damage to you whatsoever.  Good players will toss nade and pull up the menu in HC and you will be visible to them.  Dead Silence Pro will combat it but only by shortening the time your blip stays on screen.  I'll bet a large chunk of HC players never even think of this before calling out someone is running a Uav cheat.

BTW, everyone should stop referring to these people as hackers and start calling them what they are which is cheaters.  Hackers would be the ones smart enough to write the codes while cheaters are the ones too lazy to work for anything in their lives and look for unfair ways to take advantage of a situation.

OG_Str8UpJack wrote:

Most players forget that even if you have Assassin pro on, you still show up on the map if a Recon Pro user does any damage to you whatsoever.  Good players will toss nade and pull up the menu in HC and you will be visible to them.  Dead Silence Pro will combat it but only by shortening the time your blip stays on screen.  I'll bet a large chunk of HC players never even think of this before calling out someone is running a Uav cheat.

If you have blind eye pro and assassin pro you will not show up by a recon plane. So if I am sitting in a corner and not doing a thing and a nade falls in my lap, or someone just jumps in my face with their gun blazing, then they're cheating.

Thanks for you input.....I actually call them what they are Looooosers.  They think it is fun and it makes them look good running around killing everyone and then laughing and denying cheating in the lobby.  They "justify" what they do by stating that "everyone is doing it". I have been tempted to hack but I am a better person than that.  Got into the other day with someone running God Mode.  He even entered the match late and went 28-0 then set off the MOAB. He was on my team, should have hung to see his KD but didn't. Most of the time I run Blind Eye pro and Assassin Pro,  some how they still find me when they come around corners ads shooting.

I play in hardcore, and a few weeks back we were playing the vipers clan and they had this random player called HUSTON. He was running around knowing exactly where we were and getting heli's though he was still negative. Between matches one of my clan mates said to the vipers that HUSTON was cheating, we had done all the tests and we knew he was cheating. The vipers said don't leave, we'll keep tk'ing him till he quits. They tried for two games but this little sh1t would not go away like an annoying headache. He knew we were talking about him because he had a headbanger but refused to talk. Eventually the vipers quit then so did we. Huston, though cheating, still went negative every game. He was useless, but did enough damage because of his unfair advantage. So my question is this, if you're that bad at the game, why play it at all. He gets no sense of accomplishment, everything he has, he got in the wrong way, so his stats are a lie, WHY do it. Why not go out and meet people, study, or go to a bar and drink. What is the purpose of cheating a video game?

How did your team mate know HUSTON was cheating? I'm glad that the vipers were willing to team kill this jerk.  Unfortunataly he did not get the hint. I will also target known hackers that are on my team, and then leave.  Another way to reveal these is if they keep changing their name, or the game name and lobby name don's match. Someone should start a web site that list suspected hackers and reasons why. 

IF YOU HAVE A LIST HIT ME UPP