1 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next 260 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2012 3:29 PM by V3LKRO Go to original post RSS
  • 135. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (Daily Updates)

If you want to put a fire cap on primary weapons go ahead, but please leave the pistols alone (do not put a fire cap on pistols).

• 136. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (Daily Updates)
    rankismet

mandatory 3 sec postiion lock if someone dies 5 or more times in a row

• 137. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (Daily Updates)

Elite 2.0

- Fully built into the game, I don't want to keep loading the Elite application everytime I want to view my combat record and gun stats.

- Groups are pointless with out any sort of communication. How about knowing whether people are online or not in your Group. (put a group list where it displays the friends and recent player list)

- I want the DLC to be dropped every three months, not every month, it builds up excitement and gives a whole new experience as a package.

Multiplayer -

- More small maps! Nuke Town and Firing Range was everyone ones favourite in BO and guess what? they were the only two small maps in the game. 5 small, 5 medium and 5 larger maps. DLC maps to contain a verity of sizes not just all medium.

- Total Customization. Customize my: Facepaint, Camo, appearance, more layers for player card and more space for my clan, I can barely make any good words with only 4 letters/numbers.

- NO QUICK SCOPING AT ALL. Its so unrealistic, just leave it in MW3 there's no need for it in BO2.

- More playing COD less intermission. I want the option for extended game time, especially in Search and Destroy. It ends to quick. How about 8 rounds max but if your team is losing badly lets say the enemy team wins 4 rounds in a row, the game ends as its unfair for the losing team to go through 8 torture rounds of humiliation. Proper team match making should avoid that problem though.

Wager matches. Bring them back! Some much fun but tension at the same time. although I didn't fell the COD point system worked very well for it. You gained enough from the MP. Wager matches to have its own ranking system? You rank up by gaining COD points only? Sniping only lobby? Team vs Team matches?

- New game mode. What about 4 teams intead of 2. Each team is agianst each other and they all battle to be the best team. 4 vs 12 for everyone.

- I want to play with players of my skill level. Before joining a game you get the option to play with players the same skill level as you. It ranges from 0-5 prestiges, 6-10 prestiges and 11-15 prestiges. i.e I'm 13th so I will be put in lobbys of players from 11-15 prestigers.

- Changing killsteaks. In the MP there's no option to change my kill steak loadout. What if I'm playing really good but my kill steak loadout is only on low killstreaks.

- Theatre. Record commentaries using your mic and upload (IN HD for premium elite members only) to your Youtube channel? + premium members get the official COD editing software.(all editing is done on the console) + when you make your own intro you get the option for it to be automatically applied to each video you upload + what about theatre for Zombies??? Zombie montages...

• 138. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (Daily Updates)

Quickscoping is fine.

• 139. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (Daily Updates)
    mkweed5

- I want to play with players of my skill level. Before joining a game you get the option to play with players the same skill level as you. It ranges from 0-5 prestiges, 6-10 prestiges and 11-15 prestiges. i.e I'm 13th so I will be put in lobbys of players from 11-15 prestigers.

If one prestiges doesn't make them good or skilled.I do think they should do it by k/d or spm.

• 140. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (Daily Updates)
    gallp13

Respectfully disagree. Mixing it up creates interest and opportunities to learn. A high prestige can have their butt kicked by a no prestige under certain circumstances.

Suggest private lobby hardcore/barebones as one option.

• 141. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (Daily Updates)

Nop isa cheap mechanic to get kilss

• 142. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (Daily Updates)
    mcdonamw
    • fire rate limiter to get rid of the modded controller losers
    • Do something about dashboarding/loss of host... have multiple stand-by hosts ready to take up the role of host should a loser choose to dump his game, er pardon me, the host legitimately loses his network connection.
    • Get rid of lethal deathstreaks.  Newbs shouldn't be awarded with kills on a platter.
    • Get rid of second chance/final stand for good.
    • Give hardcore more love than MW3 did
    • Get rid of dual wielding.. this isn't Halo nor should it try to be.  What's next, 10 feet-in-the-air bunny hopping?  Sword battles?
    • Give us ability to change our sound preferences... MW3 royally screwed this one up.  Countless times have I been deafened by the joyous/neverending sound of me leveling up several levels at once while someone strolled upon me to kill me during the sound barrage.  Yes IW.. this was soooo what you envisioned for game emersion, wasn't it?
    • Bring back the Black Ops M16.. the MW3 M16 is garbage!
    • Fix the freaking head-glitching.  I'm tired of seeing the top of someone's head only yet being shot through a 4 foot steel garbage can, while on the enemy's screen it appears he's 2 feet above the obstacle with his gun resting on it.
    • Fix the map clipping.  While I like knowing someone is behind a wall because his leg is sticking out the other side of it due to him laying prone in front of it, this is simply ridiculous for games of this generation.  Our bodies should not be sticking through the map geometry.
    • Get rid of drop-shotting.  You should not be able to ADS and be as accurate as you can while dropping to the floor and just as well when hopping back to your feet.  You aren't even this accurate while ADSing when falling from a high position, even though you have more control over your weapon in this scenario.  Add a delay to the animation when crouching/going prone before you can fire your weapon.  You already add such a delay when climbing obstacles like walls/ladders.  I don't understand why you can fall to your belly and hop back to your feet so fast while not losing a bit of accuracy to your shot.  Down right silly.
    • Last, but certainly not least, for God's sake... better your lag compensation.  BO lag comp was bad and MW3 only made it worse.  I pray that it doesn't get yet even worse with BO2.
  • 143. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (Daily Updates)

I think when you get a hit- marker and the guy doesnt die, but he tries to run from you, he should leave a blood trail.

• 144. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (Daily Updates)

I completely agree with this. Nothing worse than trying to scope and you have in the middle of the screen A FLAG in orange and cant see through it. No need to tell me what is what. Just make the flag the color of the team that holds it and be done with it.

1 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next