1 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 72 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2012 1:31 PM by BANGKnife Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12
    BANGKnife

Well sorry, but I've never dashboarded. I'm a purist, it's against what I think it's right and wrong. I've never used any mod in my gaming life. No cheats. Once in a while I'd super jump in Halo 2 but that was just from running and gunning with the BR and I would hit a random glitch spot.

• 41. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12
    BANGKnife

AND thanks for checking out my stats on this site. I'm glad this keeps a record of our gaming so I'm not just saying **** and backing it up. Elite is right there.

I appreciate it, honestly.

• 42. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12
    BANGKnife

I play public FFA matches with 7 people I don't even know 9 out of 10 times. And the only time buddies join me is if they are tired of kill confirmed and whatever else there is to play. And even when they DO join, they aren't pushovers. They'd rather try to get to 1500 just like I am. And as well, anyone who does make friends with me randomally would rather see me in 2nd place or lower when they play. They tell me that I inspire them to play better.

• 43. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12
    atiredoldguy

BANGKnife wrote: Top three doesn't gain a win tallie, ONLY first place does.

So to me I see it as 1680 something win tallies and 970 some 2nd places AND games joined late that ended quickly AND hosts quitting/dashboarding/disconnecting.

Top three DO gain a win provided they follow an unbroken streak started by a first place.

So if you go 4th place then 3rd place you get no win.

If you go 1ts then 3rd you get 2 wins.

• 44. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12
    BANGKnife

I know that's not how it works. I've watched it. If I come in 2nd or third or any other place, the win/loss counter only goes up for the losses. 2nd place is a loss and is counted as such. 1st place is the ONLY place you can get that adds to you wins. I've watched it. And I don't know if you'd be able to see it as I don't think anyone would want to sit in an FFA lobby just to find that out. But trust me, it only rises when I get first place. If I get any of the other 7 places then a tallie for a loss is added.

• 45. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12

You truly are a fecktard. You post the meaning of modify ie. to alter and try to argue that you have not modified your controller despite altering it.

Again, please stop with your illiterate tirade. You are too stupid to realise that the two definitions have the same meaning.

• 46. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12

No it can't learn. It can only follow a pre-written programme. Please stop trying to make a witty retort, especially when you do not possess the intellect to understand the basic concepts involved.

• 47. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12
    novapr0ph37

If you join late in a ffa match, it doesn't affect your winstreak, but it will count as a loss. Placing 1st only adds numbers to the winstreak. Placing 2nd and 3rd counts as a loss but doesn't hurt your winstreak. I've met a lot of dashboarders but it's possible to get that high of a winstreak as long as you only play ffa because joinging a team match late will kill your winstreak. Seeing as that ffa is all he plays, it's easier to hold the streak.

• 48. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12
    BANGKnife

I'm not arguing anything. I'm showing you the difference between what I've done and what you're saying I've done.

And me? Stop? You come into this thread bringing a negativity that has nothing to do with my original post. I've made videos proving that I pull the trigger fast and do not need a modified controller/rapid fire controller to fire fast.

It is not up to me whether or not you even see the difference between customize and modify. That's up to you. Whatever a "fecktard" is I can point out that I don't have that ridiculous word at the forefront of my perception of the world.

I've never called you illiterate. All I've said is that you're lazy... and asked if you were daft...

• 49. Re: Free-for-all winstreak of 1657 as of 5/02/12

Yes, but I AM calling you illiterate. I merely asked what your video had go do with your FFA boast?

Then you got all defensive, thinking that someone had accused you of modding, despite not understanding the basic meaning of the words used, which one can only determine as an admission of guilt.

I would suggest that you read people's posts before even attempting a retort and I would suggest using a dictionary for some of the longer words.

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next