15 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2012 12:23 PM by timelordalex RSS

Blops 2 forum site...

Bit disappointmented what they did there...

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/forum s/wii

Members of the Wii Community — When migrating our forums from Call of Duty:  Black Ops to the new site, the "Wii" section migrated with it, which should not have been the case.

To date, we have only confirmed development for the Xbox  360, PS3 and PC. We apologize for any confusion that this may have caused. Please stay tuned here for any updates.

by [3ARC] ADMIN (02-May-2012)
They gave us false hope...sigh.......

• Re: Blops 2 forum site...
    semperfi550

D: I would not worry. Remember, MW3 was not annouced for Wii until a little while after the offical announcement as well. There is also the fat that the Wii devs are so tight lipped with this kinda stuff. Then again this is why i play more then one system.. if we get screwed then it's hello rage inducing PS3 community. I see three possible outcomes.. 1. The Wii title get announced at a later date. 2. A Wii U title gets announced at a later date. 3. Nothing happens and we're all screwd. Option 1 or 2 anyone?

infinitlag

I would like to see option 1..........

They CANT give details about the wii version because they have to port it AFTER the game is finished, and its always a rush job, and theyre never certain what they can squeeze into the game so they cant advertise stuff that might not be in the game. ALSO theres always a small chance that the game might be unportable, I mean if its all bang bang bang with flying spaceships or whatever it might just eat up the ram and make the game unplayable. They may have to cut out certain things are needed to make the game work well, or even work at all. There may not be a way to make it workable on the wii? Who knows?

After all the problems with mw3,regarding security issues, and all the whining, I wouldnt even make the game for the wii. Especially with the wiiU around the corner.

infinitlag

It took 2 days for Treyarch to notice. I am dissapointed.

infinitlag

Hoping isn't working.......

If its not for wii, I'm going to the PC!

I hope Blops 2 doesnt come out for Wii. In my opinion, if we get it we will have another broken game without support, without DLC, without nothing due to Wii's poor online system.

I am pretty sure if they dont make this game for Wii it means they will make it for Wii-U (even though they havent said anything about it, but actually they cant say anything because theres still no release date for the new console). I'm not worried about it, because Activision have always supported Nintendo (even though they dont sell as much as the other consoles), but we have always gotten their games.

Making the game for the Wii will be a lose-lose situation for them, why? Because Wii-U will be out soon or later and that means they will have to make ANOTHER version for the new console. Making another version means investing more money. They might sell well on Wii-U, but not on Wii as we see there's a huge difference between COD sales on Wii and the other consoles.

They`ll make it for the wii `only` as wii games are compatible with the wiiU, but not the other way around. The vast majority wont be able to afford the wiiU on release, so if they only make it for the wiiU it`ll fail miserably. Making it for the wii, will mean the thousands upon thousands of wii owners can play the new game, and also the rich kids with rich parents can also play the game, even if it isnt in HD. Make it for wiiU only , and in the 2 months before xmas, you might be lucky to get 40 players online ...... 

Next years cod will be made for the wiiU only imvho.

Just saying:::::

Trololololololololololololololoolol

They wont make another version for the wiiU as the wii version will be compatible. When the wiiU is released the big selling games with the old classics like mario etc BUT in HD.

You need to remember, people who bought the wii DIDNT buy it to play COD, they bought it ti play the daft kids games, it just so happened that theres thousands of adults like me who bought their kids wii`s that were rarely used, and they ended up using it to play COD. The squeakers then cottoned onto the fact that they could get their hands on a 18+ game, trash talk, and be big men behind their tv screens.

True cod fans buy xbox/ps3/pc, fact.