21 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2012 12:22 AM by zombie-papa RSS

Whats with the BASHING ?!?!?!?

HotRodGod

What up Motivators,

This game and the people who play it have reached an all time INSANE factor. I recently started using LMG's a few days ago just for fun, you know because this is the first COD I've used sniper rifles. And i thought hey why not. When i play i stick with a weapon till its gold, thats just how i am.

So i was in the process of completing the Thermal and entered a room starting Arkaden. I get first blood blah blah and right away the death mic starts blasting me for using LMG with thermal. OK, fair enough. Then every kill after that the whole team was running wild talking smack telling them to head hunt me. HAHA, i was amused !!!! then the name calling and insane language started. UHHH-OHHH

Anyways i completed the challenge for thermal, 2 kills into the next map. There it goes again.....language like no other. I switched classes because i hate the thermal and used a class with my MP7. Guy runs past me so i shoot him in the back. Then all hell breaks loose and they start bashing me for using that weapon with assassin pro. Shooting people in the back.

Never ever since the game came out have i been bashed like that. EVER !!! Why cant people just get over what weapon or attachment someone else is using ? Thats the game right ? Complete the weapon challenges to rank up your weapon right ? I never give a damn what anyone else uses. To each their own. I honestly feel thats why this game is so much better than the rest in most cases. The ability to realy custom your classes based on what works for you and unlocking the attachments for it. I just wished Black Ops did also.

Yea this is long and full of rant but i just had to get it out. Thanx to those who get thru it all.

let the forum bashing commence

• Re: Whats with the BASHING ?!?!?!?
    zvers

I'm sure PS3 is no different but I can't say that I have been as fortunate as you! I play with whatever I feel like ranking up at the time. With the world the way it is and 1 out of 2 graduates from college are unemployed or underemployed, just mute these fools. They are just feeding you self confidence and making a fool out of themselves. Whatever happened to sportsmanship??? When I get beat it's tough but I like to say "good game" just because. Trolls will be trolls.

HotRodGod

Well said. I hate that the sportsmanship part of the game is gone. Its been a super long time that ive been in a lobby that had laughing and jokes and (hey, good game guys).

I know its natural to be competitive, cuz thats the game. But at the end of the day, its justa video game. I really dont lose sleep knowing i pissed people off, or that my K/D is bad.

Cant wait to deploy to Afghan. Time away from this game is gunna be good. And when i get back we will all be Playin the next COD.....yay

That's how it is on all online shooters.

And MMOs.

And fighting games.

And RTSs.

Were you hiding in a corner with the mp7 and assassin when the guy ran past you?

Thesandman

Doesn't matter what he was doing. What are you implying? There is a new breed of whinging moaning immature kids nowadays who have to look for reasons as to why thet were killed and outplayed. So they bash you for being better than them. Even if you were hiding, they should have used stuns/flashes to blind or mark you and should corner check as well.

Btw, im a loyal and proud thermal user, its a beast on the Type 95. Kids flame me and yet they use the P90 with rapid fire.

All weapons are available for everyone to use equally.

Thesandman

Of course mike,but i think the OP is more or less saying that no matter what weapon or style he uses, he still gets flamed.

dszwec

Haha we beat a team about 3 or 4 times in a row they were constant tubing and kept bashing us claiming luck etc when we won, as soon as they won in the 5th game they kept slating us then left. Was crazy some people are too messed up!

Yeah, there are some people who will bash you for anything.

If you use a riot shield, you're a riot shield noob.

If you use an LMG, you're automatically a cheap player.

If you use an MP7 or P90 then you're using an OP weapon.

If you use the MK14 or ACR then you're rubish.

If you use any perk with any combination then you're awful as well. That's just how the game plays out.

On Cod nowadays, if you kill anyone or get the jump on them then you did something unfair and 'nooby' that you shouldn't have!

It's quite sad really, custom classes are there for you to customise how you want...people like that should take the death and carry on

pipboy2033

this reminds me of a dude I played a few days ago. I used a riot shield to complete some challenges and get some emblems I wanted. well, he was a pretty good player. when he saw that the game finished, me being 3-12 caused him a lot of amuse since I am a 10 prestige.The next game I decided to use the acr and I killed him one time after another, LOL. I have gotten some ragers in the past but this guy was way over that. Im not even kidding when I say that this dude has some serious problems. He was yelling like crazy. "your shhiiiitt!!" "go suck a..." then in the lobby, he demanded I used a mic, (doing it in a "gangasta threating voice"). when some people in the lobby laughed at his reaction he started bashin everybody! telling us we all sucked, and that we played the wrong way. I wished I would have recorded some of that. pure gold.

killerconfirmed

Well....its just a game...and thats how i play it.

HotRodGod

Yea, during those matches they were yelling at me to turn on the mic. Calling me a P***y, blah blah blah.

Im a believer in mic usage. But it seems people have forgotton how to use it for its purpose. Thats why i only turn it on when i see my teamates are using it proporly. If not ill just sit back and play with the mute button.

All to often people (not everyone) put their phone on speaker phone and talk, play music really loud. Dont get me wrong, i like music but when its soooo loud you cant communicate, time to turn it off.

anyone that gets in the way of me getting my killstreaks and wining the games will be called names because thats how competitive games on the internet work. you kill me i call you a name you use a weapon or perk combo i deem stupid or cowardly i call you a name. the only thing i ask is that in this back and forth of name calling that will eventually happen please for the love of god get creative. your mom is 3rd grade bush league basura and the community needs to get creative with the insults. like your dad should have pulled out or sell your game or anything along those lines.

HotRodGod

I get testy sometimes if im close to a killstreak reward and i get killed. But its my fault for not flashing the room first or because i just get careless. But like i said in my main post, i never give a damn on what weapon people use or what perk they are using.

And i can honestly say with coinfidence ive never bashed anyone over the mic. I just dont see the point. With lag, its hard to blame people for anything these days.

It's because the game is absolutely infuriating to play 99 percent of the time due to the horrific lag  balancing issues and complete bullshit deaths you get every single game. The last few days I played before throwing in the towell I was practically raging at people for using the exact same guns and perks as me.

HotRodGod

Why do you care that they are using the same set up as you ? Im not being a smart ass by any means.

Im just curious to know, i like to see how many excuses i can find.

zombie-papa

I run with a 40 man clan in which we have a couple of real beasts (i am not that great myself) so we get a lot of crap when we win a lot but we usually compliment our enemy teams anyway if it was a good game wheter we win or lose. We even manage sometimes to turn some ragers into friends:) We usually enjoy ourselves enormously and have a lot of laughs and jokes in lobbies. Sour faces just get ridiculed or are ignored

I been called camper and have had the most horrid wishes upon my moms health (god rest her soul) but i could care less. I can not determin the character and mindset of the person who is trolling me, or if it is a kid or a grown up. i can't be bothered to get all upset over it anyway