7 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2012 5:32 PM by sovietcookie RSS

Oh I remember...

Convict7

I remember those days when in BO I managed to make someone rage, they'd come back to me with launchers and with Famas, Aug or Stoner and if I was having good connection, that wasn't enough for them to beat me.

But now in this amazing MW3, all they do is grab their Acog sniper... damn what a rage class.

No but seriously, I saw a guy who couldn't get a single kill with anything than by using acog sniper, he was nearly impossible to defeat when he had it. Then in the next match he was the only good player on my team because the enemy team had 3 acog snipers, none of us, the AR users, got more than 3 kills because even when we flashed or stunned the snipers, those amazing pros still killed us.

Now that I think about it, what was the point to even write this, it's not like anyone would do something about it

• Re: Oh I remember...

Lets hope that there is no agoc in blops 2 but probly there will be, god i hate that attachment.

padiego

When i used to play this sorry excuse of a game, if anybody raged at me, they grabbed their akimbo FMG9s and Type 95s, and it was impossible to beat them unless they had african connections. The only way to fight back akimbo FMG9s was to use akimbo FMG9s. In fact, one of the reasons i stopped playing this game was because i was limited to a set number of weapons(the fav 5), because if i used anything else, i was at a huge disadvantage.

I am totally useless at sniping, but love to have a go from time to time. And I use an acog barret. However, because i'm so bad at it, i'm no way invincable, so it kind of balances out. With my connection, I just love getting one shot kills, even though it might be as little a 5 per match, if i'm lucky. There is no way I can get many kills with a normal sniper scope..

ACOG shouldn't exist on sniper rifles at all :/

Really? Am I the only one here who does not care if I'm killed by Acog? Use a technique to make yourself harder to hit

Besides, I rather get acog'd any day than akimbo'd