4 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2012 9:54 AM by mansfield9725 RSS

ACR And MP7 Really overpowered? No, Just over used.

When I use the ACR and MP7, I actually really suck with them, To me they're two of the worst guns to use! Maybe Im using the wrong attachments and set up's but I can never go positive, let alone win a gun fight with either.

Seems as though the hit detection really sucks for the ACR, Having to take 2-3 bullets personally before I even get hit markers and the MP7, Well that thing takes 20 bullets to kill!

I can easily outgun someone by using G36C or the MP5.

ACR KD - 1.68

MP7 KD - 1.44

This is on Team Death or KK

Thoughts?

• Re: ACR And MP7 Really overpowered? No, Just over used.

I thought this was on xbox only but me and my buddies realised that a few days ago that they nerfed the acr.

Usually if I do 1 or 2 rounds with the acr to warm up and then switch to mk 14 now it´s  way harder to use it, not because it´s accuracy, the bullets look like they fly like before but they don´t hit the target.

That´s what I hate about those games, changing things because of all those crying people.

I´m almost excited what weapon they now put in place for that, every game has it´s little things that are slightly better.

Maybe we have to create a few accounts, a few threads and cry the hell out of us to bring back to old acr

SULLY130EighT

They're great guns. I don't care what people think of them. I like the ACR 6.8 better than the ACR in MW2.

I used the acr alot in my first prestige, now i struggle to use it. It just feels like it shoots so slow...

I use the mp7 with rapid fire and silence and do pretty well with it, gun kd is between 2.8 and 3 i think.

However the best gun for me when im on form is the mk14, kd of over 3...granted ive only got a few hundred kills with it and i combined it with a silencer and the assault package. It's just so powerful, i feel anyways

i dont care if its considered a noob. gun its a nice looking gun and it shoots good i use 2 atachments silencer and ext mags i dont feel like its any better just over used like u said i see more mp7s tho i do just as good with the m4 i just think the m4 is ugly and an m4 wich in real life i hate along with m16