1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 82 Replies Latest reply: Aug 8, 2012 9:39 AM by mdm123456789 Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: I don't care what people call it, Camping is Camping.
    zvers

Exactly. And please stop making the same boohooo camping threads all the time. It's pathetic. When you do this you are saying "boohooo I can't overcome this obstacle."

• 81. Re: I don't care what people call it, Camping is Camping.
    mdm123456789

I love it how you say,"camping is camping", even if you call it "waiting" or "holding down an area", but yet, when you see someone on your radar, you'll stop, lay down and "camp" that corner until they come sprinting out. I stopped reading your waste of space thread at that point due to it being invalid.......................Camper! ! !

• 82. Re: I don't care what people call it, Camping is Camping.
    mdm123456789

Oh, and like Thesandman said, EVERYONE is guilty of camping at one point or another. What would you call my style? Some games I stricktly run and gun the whole time, others, I'll sit in and area, get a kill and move on, and sometimes I "camp" the intire time. Here, I'll help you on the answer, it's called.........................are you ready for this?.........................I PAID FOR THIS GAME WITH MONEY I WORKED FOR AND I'M NOT GONNA LET SOME CRYING LITTLE KID TELL ME HOW I SHOULD PLAY MY GAME.........style. Have a nice day son.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next