24 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2012 4:53 PM by sovietcookie RSS

Anyone still staying?

I noticed a huge Black Ops transition going on in the forums... I've done my time in Black Ops and its time to move on for me. Is anyone still playing MW3 here?

• Re: Anyone still staying?

If you wait a week, yea

semperfi550

Over the past week ive been playing an equal amount of MW2, BO and MW3. I may not play for very long but i do get out of it what i need. At this point i can't blame others for not playing MW3. The game has issues and for those those who don't have to worry about said issues are at the point where you've done everything you wanna do and now it's strait up boring.

fissuresofrequent

I play on weekends and  a good plenty. I hop on the other game every once in a while.

I actually love this game lol, apart from all the BS, it's an ok game

fissuresofrequent

If you can find a perfect lobby. No hacks, akimbos or constant dead mans hand. MW3 Is Amazing! To bad it's hard to find good lobbies.

infinitlag

Its so much fun without that stuff, it shows the potential this game had.

Lol, if it weren't for those things then people would be complaining about something else. Just remember no matter how perfect the game some butt hurt kid will always find something to complain about after he got curb stomped.

Bad day godsmack? o.0

Not at all. Simply pointing out that not matter what people would still be complaining. It is the nature of the beast.

I like the game and the concept, I hate the lag. I didnt like the first black ops to much because i dont like retro, but if this one is more futuristic as the trailer shows, then I think ill like BO2.. the lag is what makes the game BS, and some of the people who play it ie (spawn trappers)

nintendon't

lol I'm not a "burt hurt kid". This game just has too many problems to be fun. The main problem for me personally is the inconsistent connection quality.

Every 3 out of 4 games for me is a lag comp'd filled mess. I shoot people first but I die, people have instant mlg pro reaction times, and some times the game IGNORES my bullets. I can hold my own in all of the past COD games, so I'm definitely not a bad player.

I record my gameplay from time to time and when I replay it, the lag IS there. It's not in my head nor am I "butthurt". 

It's not fun at all when it feels like I'm a millisecond behind in most games. I'll admit when I'm not getting screwed the game is a fun filled blast. Unfortunately that's very rare for me.

ITS THE BEST GAME EVER without all the BS. Find a legit lobby, with 9 other guys who live within 2 miles of your house, and your happy as a pig in muck.

Theres constant lag spikes, constant fmg akimbo users, and numerous cheaters out there. I used to keep a check on my w/l, but now, whenever I get lag spikes, killed a few times by fmg akimbo guys, or a guy with flashing lightning bolts in his username joins the game, I just back out and take a loss. My w/l has dropped from 4.80 to 1.45 in the last 2 days, and ive lost something like 62 games from my last 75. Im gona be like whiteboy and his 0.16 w/l soon enough the way its going.

I agree with both of you. I deal with the same problems. It's not like I am living in a bubble of perfect games. I get in all the crap matches. Teleporting, lag, fmgs, prefiring, the works. I am simply saying that if all these things were fixed people would be complaining about something else. Some other gun would be OP or people would be hating on the drop shooters. We have all been around long enough to know that there is always something to complain about, nothing is ever perfect. But as OG pointed out when you get in an actual lobby with good players this game is fun as can be. Take last night, I got into a lobby against 2 guys who were subperb players. I almost thought they were hacking but they weren't that good. Just good enough to be a fun challenge. We spent 3 matches furiously capping each others flags. It was one of the funniest matches I've had in weeks. This is what keeps me coming back.

For me, this game is extreme fun on the rare occasion you fall into a lobby with good non-cheating players... To keep things interesting our clan will organize challenges amongst ourselves.  This week the challenge is to see who can top the weekly leaderboards on HQ ( just OG members obviously ).  This mode is a complete F*&King wasteland of cheaters...  Saw a new one today where some douchenozzle had an unlimited supply of tactical knifes and sat in a doorway and just kept throwing them out..

skmace14

I'm staying!

However, I've gone on to sniping only like I did with MWR. Its more of a challenge for me but that also means that I can only stand playing for about an hour at a time without losing my cool because sniping gets more frustrating the more you do it lol.

BCCSinCARA

Okay I agree with everyone above me but it all comes down to one thing..no hackers in lobby= fun.

enough said'

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2725/lagdoes.jpg

I'm liking your tag