15 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2012 1:50 PM by m2thet RSS

Making a commercial about campaign and not zombies bad or good?

rjowner_playstation

I think it is bad because 15 percent of people buy the game for the campaign and or multiplayer but the other 85 percent buy it because of zombies zombies zombies. I bought it because of zombies and every person on my friends list or lives by me buys it because of zombies. MW3 is for multi and they buy it getting a lesser version is stupid if there was a commercial of zombies there would of been alot more people pre ordering right off bat. I pre ordered it though cause i love zombies i only use multi player for myers in private matches in the small maps. I hope there are a bunch small maps for that reason. ANYWAYS THANKSGIVING IS GOING TO ROCK.