2 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2012 1:09 AM by andynewns RSS

36 YEAR OLD GAMER LOOKING FOR CLAN

KenTuk76

Hey,im 36 years I love to play tdm.my k/d .69,ill run support or whatever.looking for mature clan.My gamer tag is DeathMagnet76

• Re: 36 YEAR OLD GAMER LOOKING FOR CLAN

Hi KenTuk76 if your interested xPickles Minionsx is a mature clan based in the UK. we only allow over 21's with a mic. Must be respectful and no cheating or boosting. We play for fun, but also like to win sometimes. We take part in all clan ops that we can and help out clan members with lone wolf ops too. We are only level 7 at the moment, but levelling up quickly (when there are clan ops on!)  KDR doesn't matter to us, neither does having premium etc. Sense of Humour is important. We mainly play MW3 but have a fifa 12 pro club too and all members play different games. http://pmxbox.forumotion.co.uk/ is our forum if you are interested.  Happy Gaming

• Re: 36 YEAR OLD GAMER LOOKING FOR CLAN
    andynewns

Hi Ken

Try 3volution, we are a adult gaming clan, most of us 30 plus, we are a worldwide clan and have members across Europe and USA.

No stupid tryouts or anything like that only requirement is everyone has fun.

Take a look at the forum 3volution.forumotion.co.uk come a play a few games with us