8 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2012 11:53 PM by Stormproot RSS

...you want more money? ...for what?

They have NOT banned this hacker that was reported, video sent, March 27th- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WQeZKTtvyM  http://steamcommunity.com/id/dark_haxxor

This doesn't speak very well of bancandy/IW. You know, if you say you are going to do something, do it... if you can't, or things have changed then say so, but don't claim to be something you are not, and lie about what you are doing, or not doing. A liar is no better than a hacker/cheater, and IW is full of them. And now they want you to send them more money... yeah right...

If this happened on a console this hacker would be gone by dark. How about a little integrity IW. Who cares about your dlc when you don't even care about your customers, your game, your integrity? I can't make it any planer. Here is a cheater, a hacker, rubbing it in your face. What are you going to do? Do you even give a damn? Well keep your dlc and your games.

• Re: ...you want more money? ...for what?

Too bad they don't even care enough to read their forums.

Why we have to buy those collections? Is it nessesary? We are the guys who bought modern warfare 3 by paying and not any hack if exists i dont know. Anyway map collections should be given to us free because we have already bought mw3 and we worth those colletions for free. We are playing every day mw3 supporting our forum,team , game so i think it worths taking those maps collections for free. Think about it!!

NO! You do NOT have to buy the DLC to continue playing and I highly recommend that people NOT buy the DLC. Why continue to support a company that gives us NO support??!!

Come on people! Use some logic here! I know it's hard for some of you, but think about it before you purchase this craptastic add-on!

serbusfish

Im so glad I broke the cycle and didnt buy the DLC for this game, hell I only bought the base game as 'Game' were selling it cheap. The same thing will happen with this game as it did with MW2, if you buy the DLC eventually you will end up sitting in a lobby for ages as the stupid matchmaking tried to find a game. Not enough people will buy the DLC, so the match making system will just sit there looking but finding nothing.

On console this isnt a problem as they have 500,000+ players, hell Black Ops on Xbox still has 250,000+ players on last check so finding a game for any of the DLC maps is easy.

Its only worth buying the DLC if you play on console, and lets be honest thats where the Modern Warfare series belongs.

wierd worlds are these

f0nZi3 wrote:

NO! You do NOT have to buy the DLC to continue playing and I highly recommend that people NOT buy the DLC. Why continue to support a company that gives us NO support??!!

Come on people! Use some logic here! I know it's hard for some of you, but think about it before you purchase this craptastic add-on!

I have the DLC as I said in my other thread, and thankfully I didn't pay for it so I personally have not added to there fund's but by being bought it as a gift without my knowledge I have not helped

I have told everyone I know not to buy this and many more, simply because they are crap map's and with the lack of support for the core game I don't think they deserve to get paid for them.

You don't have to buy the map packs to carry on playing the game and to be honest I am only going to be playing this game till, the new Medal Of Honor comes out.

I am playing more Battlefield 3 anyway as I am actually enjoying it, because my clan have decided to not use vehicles until a certain number of players have joined the server.

Anyway the DLC map's are shite and so are IW etc because there idea of a free flowing run and gun map, is not what they have done with these map's instead they have just made camper and noob friendly map's.

Stormproot

Like I said in the other thread I like the new maps, but it's early days yet - I may grow to despise them.

I agree that the DLC is not worth the money, but I was always going to get it, simply because I have never done it before (get a DLC pack for a COD game that is). So now I have ticked that box.

I am also finding BF3 to be more fun - a different experience and much better when there are plenty of players in the game.