4 Replies Latest reply: May 10, 2012 5:08 PM by CoNNo2012 RSS

I LOVE this new DLC!!!!!

Looks like the large majority of cheaters have all moved to the new DLC. So those of us that refused to purchase it have clean games!

I haven't come across one cheater yet, obvious or subtle, since the DLC came out. Had one hacked lobby, that was it.

This DLC is a dream! Thanks for buying it everyone! Sure cleaned up the games I'm playing. WOOT!

• Re: I LOVE this new DLC!!!!!
    mynameisSUKO

I haven't ran into 1 cheater in the new DLC, my friends got it so I did too, so idunno!

Oh they are coming. Trust me. In my futile search for patch notes I saw a couple sites listing the new hacks for version 1.7.413 (funny, that the hack sites were on the first page of the search results for patch notes... tells you Lack-O-Vision couldn't care less). Anyways, something about including the DLC in the hacks.

So, have fun everyone that got the DLC!

mynameisSUKO

well that is the funny thing, for over a week and a half now, I've been like, playing MW3, either on normal, or these last two days, dlc/ffagunplay. ran into 1 cheater, and he was booted by the host who had the mw3sa or w.e it's called.

I had a 1.0 k/d before May, I didn't care much as I usually got beat down by cheaters anyway, and since then, I've raised it to 1.4, and it is going up, as i don't believe there is many BLATANT cheaters...  A few possible things occured, either people got tired of walling on mw3, and trolling, found new games to waste their life achieving nothing.. or I've just gotten better so fast.. I can't tell xD

As a former PC player, I'm glad things seem to be getting better for you guys.

I have to agree i bought the new maps joined 1 game and there they were all in the new map area, so much for VAC doing its job they should have gone with punkbuster so much better I mean how often do you see a hacker on BF3 like 1 out of every 30 games