11 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2012 7:01 AM by codcanuck RSS

blatant  hackers

I am just wondering why people are advertising that they are hacking? I played about 15 matches today and in 4 of them players flat out said what hacks they were using before the match started.  These kids act like because you do not have a headset then you are not listening to what they are saying. If Activision listened to a few matches before they started they would realize how people have no fear about hacking. No repercussions so lets just tell everyone what hack they are using? F'ng joke.

• Re: blatant  hackers

They do that because they know they can't get banned or get in trouble, it's honestly pathetic.

codcanuck

It's either because

A) they think hacking is "cool" for God-knows-what reasons, or

B) they know they can't be banned on the Wii, and therefore can get away scot-free.

They're all pathetic losers in the end though. Just back out of the lobby.

Waiting for Activision to reply in order to give a correct answer. I know that the chances of that are about as good as me getting hit by a meteor tomorrow.

padiego

You have a better chance of getting hit by a meteor being ridden by jack black while flying bovines take a precise crap on your right toe, 1000 feet in the air, while getting smacked in the face by the prince of wales than activision giving any CORRECT answers regarding the wii.

infinitlag

codcanuck wrote:

It's either because

A) they think hacking is "cool" for God-knows-what reasons,

WII hacked gameplay gets alot of views on youtube and people like the way that they are so good. I typed up hacked mw3 wii on google and about 50 websites came up, went to the first one and theres all this stuff on how to hack wii. In the comments they say "thank you for this website, ill go and hack my wii right now" or

"I just got a wii, can u help me hack it"

Piracy works so far, please update to fill gaps in what is happening is very frustrating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfL2e_g2wMc

McZOMBI

At least people who admit it or use flashing names or advertise it another way give us a chance to get the hell out of the lobby, it's the delusional twats who try to pass it off as skills that really break my brain.

codcanuck

Yep, it's the sneaky hackers that really annoy me. I remember yesterday in an FFA match, this one guy was just WASTING with his MP7, and won 30-4. After that, I decided to check the lobby leaderboards as his playing seemed suspicious. It was only when I got to the Accuracy Leaderboard that - lo and behold! The guy had a negative stat!

It was worse because I thought for a few minutes that he was just a really good player.