4 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2012 7:41 PM by i_m_c01 RSS

Still Waiting !!!

HotRodGod

Hello Motivators

Me myself have been interested and waiting for these so called "clan challenges". I think they would make a great addition. Especially how clan ops are so iffy. They are there and then they are not. now id admit it wont be fun for everyone to run around trying to get the "headshot" challenges done. Given everyone will be using some sort of sniper rifle.

But to be honest im interested in the new elite icons everyone is so stoked about. The bomb one looks SWEEEET !!! If anyone has any intel on this thing please post. Im about to be prestige 10 lvl 80 and was gunna make that my stopping point due to ugly prestige icons after that. But if there was more additions to the game like challenges for the clan id reconsider. Im up for anything thats going to make the game more interesting to play.

Because for me, for the first time last night this game all of a sudden just got boring. Spawn kills, UAV spam and for some reason 3-4 games in a row lastnight this team got like 4 osprey gunners. My kd went neg. to a .94 after 2 days. BUMMER

• Re: Still Waiting !!!

LOL @ that last part... "they got like 4 osprey gunners"

odds are they were abusing the care package glitch.

HotRodGod

Im serious, it was insane !!!

I hate cheaters. I wish we had a President that was a COD freak. That way he could pass a law if you got caught cheating, Secret Service would show up at your house and rip your finger nails off.

Schools would be filled with kids that cant do homework due to hand bandages....

HotRodGod

Hmmm, after 4hrs still no reply on the clan challenges.

Screw me huh ??? LOL

i_m_c01

I got my hopes up about a week ago because they briefly appeared on Elite under the Compete section, I thought they would be up and running a few days later, but then it vanished, don't even think it was there for more than 12 hours.

The only good thing I took away from it was it said that non premium members actually get counted in them, unlike in clan ops.