4 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2012 7:19 AM by KillGoblin RSS

Double lag instead of double xp

The usual pile of garbage served up again.Everytime you put up double xp this game turns to garbage.It plays badly at the best of times but today is the worst i've experienced so far.No clan ops for me or my buddies tonight because every game we're thrown into is a lagging, rubberbanding, glitchy peice of unplayable garbage.So what did I do I switched off my PS3 and like a silly little schoolkid i'll be back again tomorrow to try again.You're service is nothing short of disgraceful.People have spent good money on the game and the joke you call Elite (myself included) and 6 months down the line the online gameplay is still majorly flawed.I am not a child (45) and my system is set up correctly for internet gaming.The problems are your making and you have yet to fix them.That to me is just incompetence and shows the disrespect you give to your paying customers.We deserve better......

• Re: Double lag instead of double xp

If you would like us to assist with troubleshooting, please follow these steps to make sure that you connect is set up properly for online play with MW3:

1. http://portforward.com/networking/staticip-ps3-playstation-3.htm This guide will show you how to set a static IP address for your Playstation 3.

2. http://www.portforward.com On this webpage click on Router > Port Forwarding Guides > Select your router manufacturer > Select the router model > Select the guide for your game (PS3 Modern Warfare 3) > Follow the steps in the provided guide.

3. Disable any firewall or security features within your router.

4. Set port forwarding on your router to the IP address of your Playstation 3. This game uses ports 81, 3074, 3075, 3478, 3479 (UDP) and ports 80, 443, 3074, 5223 (TCP).

For voice / video chat and online game play, direct communication with other PS3 systems is used for data transmission during voice / video chat and online gaming. The port number used for this is UDP: 3658

Once you have done that, go ahead and restart your console, modem, and router.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Re: Double lag instead of double xp

You sir are a complete waste of space and I suggest you read my post again....Take a moment to read the part when I have said "I am not a child and my system is set up correctly for internet gaming".This game is flawed your system does not work.Read the other posts on the forums about the horrendous lag over the last few days(there are lots to choose from) and stop trying to blame other peoples connections.Anybody with the tiniest bit of gaming experience can dish out the so called advice you  do.I have seen you give the same advice time and time again.Like I have said this game has problems fix them.......