1 2 3 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2012 6:25 AM by ghostsniper2010 RSS

Assassin isn't OP until.....

It is combined with portable radar/heartbeat sensor/uav/AUAV. The best way to balance assassin is to limit thier HUD. Assassin users don't benefit from UAV/AUAV/recon drones/portable radar/other teammates recon/ and heartbeat sensor. You dont want to be part of the HUD thats fine, You get to enjoy a limited verson of it though. Unsilenced weapons are the only enemy dots that show up on assassin users HUD. Don't get me wrong, I love assassin, but the use of it with port radar is rediculous. It is hypocritical. I don't want to be on the HUD but I want you to be on it at all times. Limits UAV spamming too!

• 1. Re: Assassin isn't OP until.....
    DaRyuujin

I always thought just make it so AUAV showed them lol

• 2. Re: Assassin isn't OP until.....
    King_Nemba

I don't think it's overpowered. THink you guys need to come up with new strategies to destroy them. I've had no problem taking out people with Assassin. You just got to know the hot spots. Their is only so many places they can hide. : )

• 3. Re: Assassin isn't OP until.....

Nah let them stay off the radar. That is what the perk was designed to do. Just limit it so they can't HUD whore the enitre match and camp and head glitch with portable radar.

• 4. Re: Assassin isn't OP until.....

Assassin plus radar whoring is the OP part. Leave assassin be besides the radar part.

• 5. Re: Assassin isn't OP until.....

Blast shield users should not be allowed to use explosives or have limited damage on them.

Stalker users should not be allowed to use claymores/betties.

Blind Eye users should not be allowed to use lethal air support

Stupid argument. Even back when assassin and blind eye were one perk it wasn't OP. Stop starring at your radar, it's that simple really.

• 6. Re: Assassin isn't OP until.....

I wonder how long it'll take people to realize that the perks in this game are fine? Maybe these threads'll stop popping up when Black Ops 2 comes out, then people will complain about the perks in that game.

• 7. Re: Assassin isn't OP until.....

I like all of those suggestions. Blast shield sucks. I destroy those guys with c4 and RPG all day long. stalker users like to rush so betties and claymores suck for them. Blind eye users suck and get killed constantly.

Not an argument. Why change anything then. Bring back post patch FMG I will destroy you with them all day long along with the rest of the world.

It is about balance. It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.It is about balance.

You don't like that just limit Assassin with port radar.

Back when you had cold blooded if my memory serves me, you didnt have port radar and support UAV spamming. Stopping power pro was the best option also. 

• 8. Re: Assassin isn't OP until.....
    adw1983

Explosives still kill blast shield users.

How much effect does UAV, Counter-UAV, the Marksman perk, the heartbeat sensor attachment and the portable radar have on assassins?

Is their presence on radar reduced by 20% like blast shield reduces explosives damage.

No.

For your analogy to be correct, blast shield should give 100% immunity to AC130, predators, airstrikes, grenades of all types and all other explosives.

In that case, I would be fine limiting their explosives.

• 9. Re: Assassin isn't OP until.....
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

Assassin needs to get nerfed.

I just rage quit a game where there's 2 cowardly Assassin users who always try to blend in game after game. I went severely negative because of those stealth clowns. I tried to get my revenge kills but they kept killing me. They always move to a different spot after each kill. They ruined my gameplay and they embarassed me online. It's rediculously overpowered and I couldn't even see or know where they are even if I spam the Assault UAV with Hardline Pro. I hate the fact that they can evade my UAVs, Portable Radar, and my ACR with Heartbeat Sensor. 

Assassin, silencers and Blind Eye needs to get removed. It's ruining COD.

1 2 3 Previous Next