21 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2012 2:17 PM by pazuzu16 RSS

WHOS THE ENEMY?

OK so I like to play with blind eye pro on, silenced, with assasin pro, and my own team seem to be my worst enemy!! i dont worry about the opponests nearly as much as my team!.. they stand next to me and shoot contested shots getting me killed with them, or if there is an air strike, they run next to me, so I get shot! or they shoot around me  not silenced so when the enemy sees them on there radar gueeess what? they can catch me around there as well! i try to run from them, but I cant all the time, i guess its just what comes with the game.. anyone else have this happen? lol

• Re: WHOS THE ENEMY?
    adsjones

yeah i use similar setup spmetimes and im constantly thinking "get away from me" about my fellow team mates lol just something that happens tho or usually i find just as a enemy pred goes off team mates respawn near me and obv the player sees a cluster of us and i take it in the backside.

I laugh it off tho cos cant tell them how to play lol

Thesandman

I agree,especially when the non blind eye users get targeted by a Predator and i die as well. A sentry gun can kill you without blind eye if a non using team mate walks between it and you,and ive even been killed by an attack heli because a teammate stood beside me.

I do know that i can still be killed by a predator if the user is eagle eyed enough.

But i guess you (OP) will get flamed with people saying that they will use whatever perk 1 they choose.

These are nothing more than people having their friends (or a second console) give away your position so they can win the match...

In other words, they cant game and will never be able to.  This is a form of boosting.  But dont report right away... I persoanlly like to wait until the next time Im on in case they jack't the 'Report System' like in Black Ops.

See I never understood "boosting" I dont know what it is.. I know it has to do with tactical inserts?  and trying to die to get a better score like using game mode KC? what am I missing? lol

Boosting is for 10 year olds and those folks that cant be a real person.  These are the same folks that are in your daily life 'boosting' their own reps by being two-faced and plotting friends against each other.  For some reason they cant feel like they are worth anything without scoring high in a game but then again they probably arent...

Dont worry, after a while the general concencus WILL deal with them... thats a promise !!!

Snipingdbag

If you can't win gun battles without shooting someone in the back, you deserve to die. People who only run silencers are B-A-D like their perk setup..

adsjones

why are silenced players B-A-D? i play a mixture sometimes achieving higher K/D with silenced weapons

Snipingdbag wrote:

If you can't win gun battles without shooting someone in the back, you deserve to die. People who only run silencers are B-A-D like their perk setup..

I remeber in USMC boot camp and SOI... they told us the element of surprise is worhtless and you should stand up, make as much noise as possible, and get laid back down... NNNOOOTTTT!!!

SERIOUSLY, Im hoping your being sarcastic or maybe referring to bad as bad a**.

gmir9

If you are bad enough to have someone sneak up behind you and shoot you who is the bad player?

It is a skill to sneak up on camping Dbags and shoot u in the back of the head.

idk there are no reason to run any attachments but silencer or xmags. i use a silencer to stay off the map when I run in the room the enemy is clustered in. either I need to not be seen when shooting or I need enough bullets to kill everyone. This isnt like Blops or MW2 where I had plenty in the clip to kill everyone

nickpeck36

Oh I feel the same way.  There are so many times that I'm lining up a shot to have some tool run right in front of me blocking my view to only get both of us killed because I couldn't get the shot off!!  Or there are the idiots that constantly sit in door ways so when you are trying to get away from someone they are blocking your way in and get you killed.

I think I might start playing with my mic on so I can call these rtards out, though I doubt that would do much.  Same with all of the OP's points made, I love when people stick to me shooting at guys they can't hit and I end up getting killed because they gave up "our" position.

Then there are the times you think  youre teammates have your back, yet they never do leaving you to get shot in the back all of the time :/  Then there's the guys that just go for kills in objective based games.  Domination is the best, I'm slowly getting a flag by myself and watch guys run by and don't help at all.

lol exactly!!

adsjones

even with your mic on it wont help as ive said "move" and even their player name and they dont listen osme guy the other night was lay in the door way to the campers paradise house in resistance, with his riot sheild on his back not letting anyone out damn annoying

nickpeck36

Yah I know, I only have a mic on if my buddies are on or I somehow find a group of cool guys but thats usually it.  I just find it hard to think that people are that stupid but every game is a reminder, not to mention I'm ALWAYS on "that" team lol.

my biggest problem is team-mates trying to constantly run on top of me. yelling doesn't seem to help. its not that hard to understand that we cant occupy the same space/time at once. also, team-mates taking my damn vests away and killing themselves in the process. i dont care if my name doesn't pop up, if we can see each other and im not shooting you then theres probably a reason...like being on the same damn team.

Jennifer122

ohh gun turrets ... people seriously stop! go away and let the person with blindeye deal with it ... *face palm*

argh betty in a doorway ... team ... stop I'll kill it .. I'm not just shotting at the floor for giggles!

Dude on my side will you STOP trying to shoot me?! at the spawn.. (when i have assassin up)

oh I had a game the other day ... everytime I was trying to strafe through windows n doors there was someone at my damn feet !

oh riot shields... they are a mixed bag some people and really good with em ... others OMG why are you couched in the door way?!

azn_chic

I play mostly HC so I run with Blind Eye and Assassin most of the time. But there's always an a**hole that will run around me, like a chicken with its head cut off, when an enemy Predator is coming in...always get killed this way.

Or, I'm about to destroy a sentry gun and some d*ck runs right in front of me triggering it and both of us get killed. playing with stupid people is just really a bummer.

xxphenomen4xx

hey error, what i like to do is let them run and gun, while i hang back or run ahead.  if there is a recon plane while i got assassin, then i either catch them thinking that blip on the radar is farther away, or the enemy thinks there is only one person attacking them.  i do understand you though, because i'll be rushing a spot, with dead silence, and i'll be hearing my teammates foots steps clear as day!  i just got to adapt

ERROR_6_ wrote:

OK so I like to play with blind eye pro on, silenced, with assasin pro, and my own team seem to be my worst enemy!! i dont worry about the opponests nearly as much as my team!.. they stand next to me and shoot contested shots getting me killed with them, or if there is an air strike, they run next to me, so I get shot! or they shoot around me  not silenced so when the enemy sees them on there radar gueeess what? they can catch me around there as well! i try to run from them, but I cant all the time, i guess its just what comes with the game.. anyone else have this happen? lol

Just a bunch of a-s-s-h-o-l-e-s messing with you to piss you off