1 Reply Latest reply: May 14, 2012 11:43 AM by cosense RSS

MW3 is broken through modded lobby.

Hello Guys.

Whilst playing Drop Zone, I was looking out for a new lobby to join, and started matchmaking.

It threw me in a modded lobby, you were able to jump super high, 30k XP per kill, etc.

It was a Infected Lobby but I searched for Drop Zone + Infected wasn't even availiable on the PC back then.

After I got my first kill, the game ended and it threw me back into the Main Menu, where a text said:

www.xgamingstudios.com

As you'll see in the attached video, I have no Crosshair and no Radar...

The problem of having no Crosshair/Radar still exists, I even re-downloaded the game and re-installed it, nothing has changed.

I'd love some advice on how to fix this since I couldn't find any on google/other forums...

Greetz, Simon

• Re: MW3 is broken through modded lobby.
    cosense

Hi!

Somewhere in the forum... I have seen these troubles/issues. I had it too and it was solved. Some of the answers are like this.

Quote:

Delete your config file:

1. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to: C:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 3\players2

2. Locate and delete config_mp.cfg

Next, Verify the File Integrity of your game within Steam:

File Integrity Check: 

1.  Load Steam

2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.

3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.

4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

Good Luck!

Check the source: http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200426962