1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 72 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2012 5:58 PM by zero7272 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power

Stopping power was the single worst perk to ever hit a CoD game. Forget OMA, DC, Commando, MW2s scavenger, etc.

No perk should determine the outcome of gun battles. Without stopping power you were at a huge disadvantage. No full auto AR should ever be a two hit kill and that's what the Scar H was with stopping power.

There is nothing wrong with assassin, stop starring at your radar for your kills.

• 31. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power
    Noob_Lyncher

I never said it was the game's fault, just the fault of idiots who bought an xbox and sold the mic that comes with it for a pack of gum. If the minimap was there, I wouldn't even need their input. And I could tell it was sarcasm, but I like replying anyway.

• 32. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power

Quickdraw is not almost stopping power, they are not even in the same boat, so to speak, a small thing that IW implemented called LAG COMP ruined any "advantage" quickdraw brought.  I get beat out on a consistant basis by people using assassin, this should never happen, this is exactly why they should bring stopping power and juggernaut back into the game.

• 33. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power
    Noob_Lyncher

Do you even know what you're talking about? Assassin and Stoping Power are different, and wouldn't cancel each other out, so it wouldn't help you against Assassin users.

• 34. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power

I do not whinge over the missing dots, and nor do I proclaim myself as this "God".  I am simply stating the fact that with the lack of perks such as stopping power and juggernaut, Assassin has taken over, you have no penalties for using it, what so ever.  It is ridiculous, that is the simplest way I can put it.

• 35. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power

Are you completely oblivious to the fact that Stopping power isn't the only perk I am discussing? Juggernaut is also a perk in this post my friend, and with perks such as JUGGERNAUT, people camping in a bush would have to suffer and have to exhaust extra rounds into a person.  Do you not see this?

Once again, if you go back to Cod 4 you would realize that the game worked. Hardly anyone used UAV jammer as a perk simply because of Juggernaut and Stopping power. 

• 36. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power

Did you ever play Cod 4?

• 37. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power
    rankismet

AttackRabbits wrote:

[...] you have no penalties for using it, what so ever.

Really... seems to me like you can't use Blast Shield, Quickdraw, Overkill, or Hardline?

While we're at it... can you tell me the penalty for using those besides now being a freaking dot?

That's what I thought.

• 38. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power
    Noob_Lyncher

Are you completely oblivious to the fact that Assassin doesn't deal extra damage? What you're talking about doesn't make sense. Assassin doesn't need a counter.

• 39. Re: Assassin and Stopping Power

I started on CoD4 and don't see why it matters. CoD4s perks annoyed me more than Ghost and Assassin.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next