1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2012 2:22 AM by azn_chic Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!

Akimbo handguns are the only Akimbos i don't mind.

• 16. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!

If your wondering why people don't use it then PLEASE play me and you will see it Throughout the game then start crying and begging me to STOP using it!  I do use it.  That's ALL I have to say chica LOL

• 17. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!

They do!  Rambo did it!  Respect the untouchable!  Thank you.

• 18. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!
    azn_chic

I have literally seen only a handful of people use it! it's crazy! haha

• 19. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!

I just started to use the P90.  I used the Mp 7 and 9.  I now use the P90 for ALL CQC maps.  The other SMG don't have the same damage except the UMP 45.  I do need the Hammer scope for it.  I have rapid fire on now and I use the iron sites.  I will only have the Hammer scope when I achieve it and rapid fire.  It's all you need.  The UMP 45 is a German gun.  I picked up the P90 and it's pretty cool.  It is a weird gun.  I never shot it or any SMG.  I just shot the M4 Carbine, FAL, AK 47, Desert Eagle .50 Cal, Glock .40 compact, Glock .40 sub compact, H&K .40 and .45 with a silencer on it.  I own a 30-06 for hunting and a Glock .40 compact and a Remington 870 shot gun with a Black Hawk collapsible stock.  I will buy a Magpul stock soon and replace the slide.  I will buy a sniper rifle.  I want to buy the MSR.  That gun has 3 different calibers it can be converted to.  The ACR rifle can be converted to shoot a 7.62 Nato round.  You just change out the barrel and pin and other parts and their you go.  It's a very versatile weapon.  Especially all the wars we are fighting now in the Middle East.  That is the prefer round the 7.62 NOT the .223.  I bet NO one knew that here.  Have a good day and good shooting on MW3.  Later peeps!  When you all get a chance go out and shoot some real guns.  It's fun.  They make zombie targets that explode with blood.  That's Awesome!  When I buy some zombie targets I will post a video of me blasting them.  An epidemic is coming so be prepared and strapped!  The Walking Dead show is based on real life zombie stories.

• 20. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!

Why do you NOt care about the NOOBS who use them?  If they kill you, it's a kill right?  That hurts your KDR.  You better watch out for me then because I'm no NOOB.  I have been called that when I use my grenade launcher on people.  It's funny!  I step out in front of someone and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!  It's funny.  Oh well, things happen!

• 21. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!
    azn_chic

I own 5. M1 Garand, Sig 566, Browning 16 Ga., Savage Mark II, P99. Have used tons of other weapons, SCAR-L and SCAR-H, FN A5, FN Five-seven, FS2000, H&K USP .40, Remington 870, Sig P220, AK 47, M1 Carbine, M&P 15, FNP-45, Ruger .22...The list goes on and on. Nothing like a great day in the desert shooting sh*t.

So yes, some people here have actually used weapons before, and actually know a thing or two about firearms.

• 22. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!
    vileself

Noobs dont really have the skill to outgun me multiple times. Ive been playing CoD for a long time and Im tough to beat. Sure a noob can round a corner with akimbos and get a kill on me, but they can do that with any weapon. Its the guys who have enough skill to be persistant with these weapons and build high killstreaks and are in a sense just abusing the power off the weapons.

Certain guns in the game just make things easier, ACR, MP7, PP90M1, Striker, MSR, FMG9's. Noobs usually need these guns in order to compete with the more advanced players but some sad advanced players feel the need to use these weapons so they can get 500 MOABS and have  a KDR of 3.0 and get to 15/80 faster than all of their friends.

• 23. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!
    WKMMS

vileself wrote:

Certain guns in the game just make things easier, ACR, MP7, PP90M1, Striker, MSR, FMG9's. Noobs usually need these guns in order to compete with the more advanced players

the bolt-action MSR is a noob gun now?

• 24. Re: P90...Why Don't More People Use It?!

It's the only sub I use.......

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next