1 2 3 Previous Next 82 Replies Latest reply: Jun 1, 2013 1:26 PM by blade1379 RSS

BO2 CLAN for ZOMBIES

revenge978

Looking for some HARDCORE bad a** zombie slayers:

Basically looking for mature and well developed team based skilled players to form a Zombie A** Kicking Team.

We would strictly be a Zombie Based Team!

Focused on playing zombies, achieving Easter Eggs(If Any), and just having some fun.

Now as i am accustomed to playing with 2 to 3 man teams that is what we shall be running.

Now as time goes along and members stay. Their will be giveaways and prizes given to those whom stay for a long period of time and when we have tournaments. So on so forth.

This isnt why i want YOU to join though! I want serious, fun, outgoing, and skilled players!!

As the time nears i will post further about this and start asking for recruits! Til then feel free to discuss this and any other ideas about this you may have! See ya on the battlefield.

We will strictly be a Zombie Clan BUT does not mean we will not get together from time to time and play MULTIPLAYER!! So dont let this stop you if your looking for something more than just Zombies. I also play Multiplayer such as: TDM, DOM, CTF, and sometimes variations of HC.

• 1. Re: BO2 CLAN for ZOMBIES
    Bush_Wookie_95

Is it on PS3? i'm a ps3 player, and i think i'm quite good at zombies, i can comfortably get to round 20+ on shangri-la and round 30-35 plus on CoTD. My PSN is my Forum name here.

• 2. Re: BO2 CLAN for ZOMBIES
    Bush_Wookie_95

Just to add, i seem to find good ways of surviving most maps too through strategies i make up.

Can i also ask, does this have to use CoD elite? i'm not the biggest fan of it just saying, (not that i couldn't adapt)

• 3. Re: BO2 CLAN for ZOMBIES
    revenge978

Nah doesnt require you to have elite lmao. If you like elite hey more power to ya

• 4. Re: BO2 CLAN for ZOMBIES
    revenge978

I will probably end up getting it for ps3 but its currently on xbox360...  Sorry brother. Ill keep ya posted about ps3 though

• 5. Re: BO2 CLAN for ZOMBIES
    Bush_Wookie_95

ok, thanks!

• 6. Re: BO2 CLAN for ZOMBIES
    revenge978

***BUMP***

Seriously guys n gals. Consider this as i am not joking about prizes and giveaways. I am 29yrs old Married with 2 kids. So i joke you not also it would be nice to have some people ready for some zombie stomping. Now again this isnt like im just going to give you 100$ for just joining! Lmao, you will have to work towards it and continue to spend time with the clan. Be dedicated and motivated.

Also as i keep reinstating that we wont only be playing zombies! I just prefer zombies!! So dont get down n out just cause you think it will be zombies 24/7 because that isnt the case. Obviously as soon as BO2 is released that is and will be MY primary function! To kill, stomp, destroy, and explore weapons/Easter eggs.

*Note: That during the 1st few days of release that i will be streaming live!!! So if your also interested in particpating with me on that then come join me on 11/13/12!! Cause i will want to try to be one of the many to discover the Easter Eggs and what surprises they have in store!

• 7. Re: BO2 CLAN for ZOMBIES

I'm in if this is for PS3.

My PSN: is Zahand... Can't wait for BO

• 8. Re: BO2 CLAN for ZOMBIES

I'm only 13 but i would be glad to play wit zombies someone good.  i can easly get to round 30 with people who suck so i could get to at least 45+ with someone who can actily play.  My GTag- sCrEw U iMa JeW

• 9. Re: BO2 CLAN for ZOMBIES

it beeped out the rest of my GTag soooo.......

1 2 3 Previous Next