13 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2012 12:10 PM by undonerayan11 RSS

Weapon Requests/Ideas

belly120

Hi all, the biggest thing in a shooter is the weapons, the more the better so i thought why not throw it out to the gamers and see what we'd like to see or not see.  one thing to factor in is simply the setting, 2025 is a little way off so some models may be out of service, others will likely have been updated and upgraded to suit the relevant tech requirements and advancements.

So post your ideas, requests and lets see what the treyarch boys think.

To get it started i'd like to some solid shooter classics in the list, m16, ak74, ak47, m4, 1911, sig 552, sa80 (being a brit), m60e4, berretta 92, mp5 and mp7.

slightly off topic but on the weapons theme i'd love a shot selector so that i can switch the fire modes to reflect the weapons ability, its not going to change the world but its good to have that ability to switch to semi auto and plug in some long range accuracy when needed.

in terms of upgrades i'd like to see, compensators, bi pods would be a nice addition but i'm not going to be devastated if we don't get them

• Re: Weapon Requests/Ideas

I think we need a good selection of pistols. The 1911 is a must have without a doubt but I would like to see more than 4 or 5 pistols. Granted I'm not saying we should have 20 but a good solid 7, 8, or even 9 would be awsome. Also say you was using the dual attachment perk, I think it would be cool if that included the pistols! I would enjoy upgraded iron sights and extended mags. Maybe even some more attachments for the pistols aside from akimbo, silencer, extended mags, and upgrade sights. Granted there isn't a lot of other options but some new stuff would be nice. I also am a big fan of the shot selector option for ingame playing. Even if it was just with the full auto and you could switch them to 3 round burst, that would nuts!

mr_happy102

Just make a balance please! and make sure all guns have recoil! If you want to look at some guns, i have created this list of guns which havn't appeared on any cod to date.. http://www.mediafire.com/?y4i7qe28ad4ob  PLEASE READ !/4.5.6/images/emoticons/grin.gif|_mce_src=/4.5.6/images/emoticons/grin.gif|___ jive_emoticon_name=grin|jivemacro=emoticon|class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=/4.5.6/images/emoticons/grin.gif!</p>

I personally think they should bring back one of the most favourited and most popular sniper rifles, the M40A1. I mean, it was one of the easiest to use and boasted considerable power - along with having started off the whole quickscoping idea in the first place. I think that many players will be quite happy to see it back in the game once more.

As long as some form of the M4A1 is there I'm good. I would love to see the M416, and a AK-100 Series weapon. No one uses the AK-47, AK-74M yes, but not the AK-47.

Arkitek

So far we've got:

• XM8
    • AN-94
    • VEPR/A-91 (One of the two)
    • AK-47*
    • M16*
    • SCAR-H
    • MP7
    • M249 SAW
    • KARD
    • FN 5-7
    • M1911
    • Railgun**
    • Assault Shield

*weapons from 1980's (1st Cold War) and might not appear in Multiplayer.

**futuristic weapons, not much is known about them.

Some other guns I would like to see are:

Assault Rifles:

- Kel-Tec RFB

- AEK-971

- FN F2000

- L85A2

- MSBS Radon (Bullpup)

- VEPR

- Colt CM901

- FN SCAR-H or SCAR-L

- M4A1 (VLTOR CASV styling)

- Saritch 308 (Classified)

Submachine Guns:

- HK MP7

- PP-2000

- CZ Skorpion EVO

- Magpul PDR (Even though its a carbine, I know.)

- FN P90

- Kriss Vector

Light Machine Guns:
    - Colt IAR

- FN M240

Sniper Rifles:

- M110

- DTA HTI

- FN Ballista

- Barrett M98B

- SV-98

Shotguns:

- Kel-Tec KSG (Classified)

- UTAS UTS-15

- M1014

- Mossberg M500

- Saiga 12k

Pistols:

- FN FNP.45

- SIG P229

- Chiappa Rhino (60DS) (Classified)

The rest of this list is in my thread.

petpef

well we know that they will have the MP7 SMG, XM8 assault rifle , and the Kard pistol

G11

M16

AUG