3 Replies Latest reply: May 17, 2012 9:17 AM by 1Re78GS234 RSS

Something as small as KILLHOUSE?

This was THE FUNNEST map IMO.  Didnt matter what cheats someone had, how many buddies they put on the other side, or anything else.  Ispecially in team matches where there were 12 people just runn'n and a gunn'n.  If you camped you couldnt get a kill because there were to many stray grenades, stickies, and flying C4 packs killing everything else!!!  If by chance this happens, dont just make it for FaceOff, make it a standard play map for all game types...

• Re: Something as small as KILLHOUSE?

Shipment too while your at it.

That maps looks cool and I've never played it. Must have been DLC

centcent wrote:

That maps looks cool and I've never played it. Must have been DLC

Yea, it was.  TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!  Me and my 'fam' still enjoy private matches that last for hours in Killhouse.  Id even start looking for online matches if I could set it to only this map.  I know ATVI has said they wont be bringing back old maps but they need something like this one.

@CharlieODelta - that would be nice as well, or something in a less than full daylight enviroment... but then everyone would complain they cant use nightvision in it, as its not part of the standard set up.  It would still be an awesome area to have!!!

Message was edited by: 1Re78GS234