10 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2012 3:26 AM by robbierocket RSS

Clothing?

I think that when you prestiege, you should be able to get a different colour of karky. If the coin system is coming back to Black Ops, then please make the guns different prices as everyone currently has over 40,000CP on BlackOps. Also, you should be able to get different types of armor defending you from different things or adding extra health.

The maps should be like MW2, where on Wasteland, you can snipe better than using a submachine gun. Please have different size maps from Vsmall to Vbig. This will surely make it more exciting.

• Re: Clothing?

i like the whole idea. i dont think we'll see CoD Points again though, so you're SOL on that part. they should add what Socom Confrontation did, were we can unlock helmets, visors, gloves, shirts, leggings, boots, arm guards, leg guards, stuff like that. It would make the game that much more customizable.

esmorgue

Leggings? Aren't those what ballerinas and women who are in dance class where? If CoD ever turns into a Unisex dressing game I am totally done.

im surprised you weren't done with MW3. that was a garbage game. So, what you're basically saying is that your: 1.  a Sexist (i personally got no problem with women, they have every right as men do, i don't give a **** what you say), and 2. You like the same thing over and over apparently. Adding stuff gives the game a new feel.

esmorgue

#1 It is proven that adding more stuff destroys how the game will perform in comparison to their predecessors.

#2 Not a sexist. I asked a question pertaining to your leggings remark. I have seen noone but ballerinas and dance group women wear them, well women in general.

robbierocket

I wear leggings sometimes in the winter. You'll find that most males also do this when temperatures outside are -10 degrees celcius or below. This is also historically correct for much milder climates, although the gender-related fashion is a 20th century thing. Baby boys were put in dresses when born in many parts of the western world, and many "typically female" garments have once or are still now worn around the world outside of "free-dressing" or "cross-dressing" males.

I'm pretty sure (without having been posted in the military ever) that military field operatives would be required (or benefit from) the use of whatever clothing is appropriate. Leggings, incidentally in many interpretations of the world mean underwear tights (close-fitting trouser/pant like garment that follows the human body shape and are often made of wool or man-made thermo-insulating textiles). They are not really like the pink, blue and red outside of under-clothing leg-warmers popular in the US in the early 80s and highlighted in the film and T.V. series, "Fame".

you do know there are male dancers right?