why we love mw3

{bhc}max|co

we love mw3 for its

1. RANKED SERVERS

2.PUNKBUSTER ANT-CHEAT

3.EASY SERVER FILTER ACCESS

4.18- 64 SLOT SERVER SET UPS

5.TERRIFIC ONLINE STATS SERVICE

oh wait mw3 DOESNT HAVE THESE, hmmmm must be BATTLEFIELD 3 THEN...

• Re: why we love mw3

lol

1.Ranked dedicated servers for all so your not just stuck with one Lag not Frag company

2.VAC,Punkbuster,Backend report system that links to game in theatre mode with name of suspect, and then use your dedicated team to decide if they are hacking will work on all platforms ie pc ps3 and xbox not the word platforms.

3,lobbies that link to dedis rather than the p2p bulls'#t with separate filter and browser for those that want to look for a specific server.

4,inceeased max slots would be an idea

5,yes online stats system thats not gimped by your choice of distributor ie steam not being compatable with ELITE.

Punkbuster is runnig on modern warfare 3. What let's you think such ideas, is it a back mode theater handle by one or two people? No. It run very well without those whome sleeping on their computer looking your party, it's better like true informations. Learn to imagine something good to able it in mw3.

frametaux wrote:

Punkbuster is runnig on modern warfare 3. What let's you think such ideas, is it a back mode theater handle by one or two people? No. It run very well without those whome sleeping on their computer looking your party, it's better like true informations. Learn to imagine something good to able it in mw3.

I tried tranlating that to english; but it didn't work 0_o?

I don't have BF3 but I wish I did, I will never buy another game from activision again after mw3.