10 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2012 6:13 AM by Hawk192 RSS

Boosting

When is this whole boosting thing gonna be fixed to where clans cant keep feeding eachother points to win.  i bet if you take the clan that took the championship badge in this last op and put them up against my clan in the next op to where they gotta play us in every game throughout the whole op they would be bronze cause they wont win one game.  theres got to be a way to stop the boosting stuff and it needs to be done anyine can cheat and win but try not cheating and youll get thrashed cause your garbage

• Re: Boosting

it's not going to be fixed because they game developers don't care. just report them and hope they get banned.

http://www.callofduty.com/message/205286973#205286973

Start BANNING These people like you say you will, get proper varification by looking at the games of the top 500 in every Clan OP the games are recorded and accessible by the developers why dont you start looking at them get your varification and start banning these damn people

Hawk192

There is a new website out that Names And Shames ALL COD Cheaters.  Videos, Images, Comments, Site gets updated daily

@CODNameAndShame

I wish there was something that could be done.

I would love to see how my clan would do in the Domination clan ops without all the boosters.

While I would love if they could review all the games, that's just time and manpower that would put to better use.

I'm sure there's a way they could do it if they wanted.

OldImpaler

I really wish there was something to be done. I am a bit dissapointed of Activisions(?) attitude with these. I meet same boosters every week that I have reported (using report button and mailing with evidence clip to BanCandy) months ago, still boosting. Seems that reporting them doesnt have any impact and those boosters know it based on their cocky replies.

i was just in a free for all game and there was about 4 boosters

wridtrvlr

People are going to boost stats in any game.  I've gotten over my anger towards them and just continue to report.  It takes a little time for some action to take place but when it does, the babies will come on here and cry about how they know they boosted but why'd IW take 6 months to reset their stats.  And then we can all laugh at them. 

doug11376

Faceoff will surely stop ALL the boosting. 

Hawk192

Until IW deals with them, get your street justice. Expose them. Name Them. Shame The

@CODNameAndShame