5 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2012 10:03 PM by starbuckfrack RSS

Elite Premium Transfer

I had purchased Elite Premium and Put it on my Account and that account my Elite Membership was on ran out of Xbox Live, So I decided "hmm... Elite lets you switch Gamertags or PSN Names to another account, Sweet!" Before all of this my Mom had purchased Xbox Family Gold Pack, So I created a new account and got on Elite and I switched my account that had Elite Premium over to my new Xbox Live Account and everything was fine except I wasn't Elite Premium I was the free version I haven't got to use any of the features yet, and it looks very neat. I was extremely upset but I'm pretty sure it's fixable Activision is a great Publisher. If anyone can Help me or if I messed up just Post a step-by-step Tutorial how to switch the Elite Premium to my other account in this Forum. Please and Thank You, Also you can send me a message at SixpennyMussel5 (Computer-Generated Gamertag) Can't decide on one yet.

• Re: Elite Premium Transfer
    azn_chic

Once you link Elite to a gamertag you cannot transfer it to another.

So I wasted 60 dollars?

azn_chic

you didn't waste money...why don't you just use your old game account?

It doesn't have Xbox Live and I bought Family Gold Pack and wanted to try a new gamertag.

starbuckfrack

GamerDude35 wrote:

It doesn't have Xbox Live and I bought Family Gold Pack and wanted to try a new gamertag

You cant transfer anything from one gamertag to a new one. Violation of Xbox Live policies.

so you are saying your "Family Account " doesnt have Xbox Live ? That cant be possible. the family account is a PAID account that has Xbox Live gold. Unless of course the time ran out on it or one of the accounts got banned. There is no such thing as an "Xbox Live Family Silver account" which has NOXbox Live.

So tell me ... Are you under 18 ? Because in a family account you cannot use Elite if you are under 18.

ANYONE can buy the code for elite even at Gamestop but once the Xbox "tells Elite" you are under 18 then you did waste 50 bucks.

Something doesnt sound right, I could try to help you. Please give details including your old and new Gamertag and tell me if you are under 18.

PM me if you want instead of posting here. but please be truthful.