15 Replies Latest reply: May 27, 2012 10:55 AM by njsnow4 RSS

Zombie ideas

1. More interactive maps.

if there were more things you could do in a map other than opening the pack a punch machine and turning on traps that could change the game a lot for the better.

Ideas: some ways the maps could be more interactive is mabey there could be ways to travel to diffreant sides of the map. this would be like the landers in acsension but rather then moving to the spawn or having your friend call you over this would be something where you can pay money at specific teleporters to have them move you to a diffrent side of the map. this would be helpful at later rounds for trying to regroup with other players or just getting your self out of a jam. Also with more interactive maps you could make diffrent terrains such as lakes and ponds. With this you could be able to swim away from zombies.

You would be able to use only pistils or knives in the water. this lives you open for zombies to kill you. also certain type of zombies might be able to swim faster in water then others. This could be an easy means of transportation in between rounds, This would alow you to go right through a mapwith ease but you would be very easy to kill. another terrain could be deserts or mountains. these would add a diffrent feel to the game in a sence that you will have certain weaknesses due to the extreame climates. This would add a very erie scence to the game because you might not beable to run away from zombies or you could not run for as long without getting winded.

2. Perks

Ideas: Along with the terrian idea you could buy a perk which allows you to go against the wheather or elements. this perk would take away most of the effects of terrain disadvantages. Another perk that goes along with the idea of terrain obsticles is a perk that would alow you to move more quikly through water. this would help alittle but not make the water such an easy obsticle that you would just constantly be going from one side to the other. it would give help you in 3 ways you would be able to go into the water faster and get out faster. You could swim 2 times faster then normal. And you would be able to make jumps from tall places and survive

These are some off my ideas i will be posting more. post some of your ideas and add onto some of my ideas.

• Re: Zombie ideas

If Treyarch does put Pro Perks into Zombies, then your perk idea of having fastest movement through water could probably be implemented as the pro part of that perk.  I'm not sure that having lakes that you can swim through is such a good idea though.

Bush_Wookie_95

hmm, depends how the lake idea is implemented. Maybe a boat you buy for quick transport across a lake, but say water zombies or something can sink the boat if too many grab on and kill you, so you have to shoot them off. Swimming i don't think will work well, even if they have the free swimming like in Victor Charlie in the campaign, the zombies would still kill you.

i dont think it would be such a great idea as a pro perk because it wouldnt help on maps without water. I think it should be a stand alone perk on a map that has water.

Some maps hate little annoying bits of water.  Like on Ascension, there are randomly puddles of water which slow you down a lot.  Other maps, like Call of the Dead, have huge lakes.

True but if there were a perk that could make you move faster the pro perk shouldnt make you do something that if youre on a map like kino der toten or moon you should be able to have something else to help you. If this perk were to have a pro it should be that you can use more then your pistil and knife in the water. the perk youre talking about should have a pro that would improve your ability to aim while running or something like that.

Bush_Wookie_95

dude, did you even read my reply to how the boat would work?! Its below your question on it

I did read it i was just saying that this is would be much easier to instead of buying the boat each time you can just save money and swim. it would be alot less money to just swim. think about say you are at round 20 you don't have a whole lot of money but you need to go rebuy quick revive. you should at least have the choice to swim or buy  the boat. would you chose the easier one or the cheaper one. And would there be multible boats on either side of the lake or is there just one that goes back and forth through the center. the reason for swiming is so that you get a faster way around the lake. if you have to go in a direcrtion that isnt in a striaght line it would be a pain to buy a boat and then still have to walk.