Why Prestige

Any good reasons?

• Re: Why Prestige
    ValleyYeti

for prestige

charles21180

i lost my prestige cherry last night.

to answer you're question, guess to start all over again.

ValleyYeti

i was just kidding about the doing it for the prestige.  I did it the first time just to do it and see what happens.  Each time after that, I told myself I wouldn't do it again, but i would get bored seeing all those points i wasn't getting and double xp weekends were going on, so i just said the hell with it.  It sucks starting over but it's better than just sitting there, not getting any points for the games i was playing.

to each his own, i guess.

I just use the double xp weeks/weekends for leveling up weapons. I don't care about leveling up. Gets aggrevating starting over with everyone else having all the perks and attachments and you have "one" item to move on with.

I'm 15/80 and still keep prestiging, think i have 4 token.10 classes unlocked and also p90 , acr, stinger, c4, mp7, ak47 and hardline, may use one on the model. i like unlocking the stuff that i use and starting again keeps me interested as i have to get to 80 again

you may yawn and i'm sure someone will tell me to get a life but i work hard and enjoy the game in the evening. Once the items i use have been unlocked prestiging isn't that much of a problem. i tried not prestiging and had just got the gold model when i decided to prestige again don't know why. No doubt i will go to level 'x' and keep leveling up until a new COD game comes out.

Work_Hard_Play_Hard

Reason to prestige, take Black ops, the reason I prestiged was for the gold guns I was only gonna go to 14th get the gold and then play for fun.  However I was so close to finishing I thought what the hell and went to 15th.  With MW3 I suppose it is down to personal preference, I personnally like the challenge of levelling up and completing challenges but I also like the badge to show my experience.