0 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2012 2:29 AM by jorge1190 RSS

Twisted Fate: Looking for new members (PS3)

If anyone is looking for a clan, my clan Twisted Fate is always looking for new recruits to join. We're a nice respectful clan with a good bunch of people who love to have fun and to win. We mostly play Modern Warefare 3 (Level 15, almost 16 if elite matters to you) as im posting this in the MW3 Forums but were also going to expand to Battlefield 3. There is a few catches though; we have a requirement that you have to register on our website, post at least 5 times a week in our forums and play at least 4 games a week. Those 3 requirements are all you need to be in Twisted Fate. If you are wanting to join go to http://twistedfateclan.enjin.com register and fill out an application on the recruit tab at the top. When it asks who referenced you put Jorge1190 (Capital J in Jorge1190 by the way) which is also my gamer tag if you want to message me incase you have any questions or need help applying. I am online most of the day so feel free to message at any time and I will get back to you very soon (Make sure to write >TF< at the top so i know its a possible recruit). Thank you for taking the time to read this and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys on our website.

- Jorge1190

>TF< General