17 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2012 9:17 AM by Jacks_Spleen RSS

Kill that juggernaut!

Why does everyone go after the jug the moment someone gets one? I'm not complaining really cause it's funny watching everyone try to kill me with the smaw as a AS jug and fails to kill me cause i would crouch the moment i see them aim at me. Heck i had like three AS jugs from the carepackage from half way into the game of dom twice and around 2000 points in team deathmatch ground war style and i never died except for that team death match game when i was trapped in the corner by a AS drone and two enemy players coming behind it which was at the end of the game with my team winning by 5000 points i think. As a support jug people come at me with FMG9's and it's just funny cause the moment they get to close to me i pull out the pistol and knifes them. They still kill me as support jug but it's normally at the end of a the match and my team won lol. So why do people try so hard to kill the jug but fail many times, why not leave the jug alone? They do move so slow and are not a threat unless you go after them leaving the objectives open for the other team. Ofc if they try to take B in dom then sure go ahead and try killing them cause B is important. Has anyone else wondered why the jug is so attractive? If you try to kill the jug but fail a lot at killing them why do you try anyways? I just want to know why everyone tries to kill me (which doesn't happen or if it does it happens at the end of the match) so much.

• Re: Kill that juggernaut!

Why don't you learn what a paragraph is and maybe we'll read your post.

First of all i do know what it is, the only reason i didnt make any was cause my computer is **** with the enter space. I really thought it just doesn't show the space cause i was on a computer and mainly use my iphone on this site.

At the moment right now i am using the iphone. Maybe you shouldn't assume i don't know what a paragraph is geez if you can't read it oh well ill fix it later don't need to be so negative and agreesive about it all you had to do was tell me to fix it.

aggressive (grammer nazi)

Why does everyone go after the jug the moment someone gets one? I'm not complaining really cause it's funny watching everyone try to kill me with the smaw as a AS jug and fails to kill me cause i would crouch the moment i see them aim at me.

Heck i had like three AS jugs from the carepackage from half way into the game of dom twice and around 2000 points in team deathmatch ground war style and i never died except for that team death match game when i was trapped in the corner by a AS drone and two enemy players coming behind it which was at the end of the game with my team winning by 5000 points i think.

As a support jug people come at me with FMG9's and it's just funny cause the moment they get to close to me i pull out the pistol and knifes them. They still kill me as support jug but it's normally at the end of a the match and my team won lol.

So why do people try so hard to kill the jug but fail many times, why not leave the jug alone? They do move so slow and are not a threat unless you go after them leaving the objectives open for the other team. Ofc if they try to take B in dom then sure go ahead and try killing them cause B is important.

Has anyone else wondered why the jug is so attractive? If you try to kill the jug but fail a lot at killing them why do you try anyways? I just want to know why everyone tries to kill me (which doesn't happen or if it does it happens at the end of the match) so much.

Better?

Still long winded crap English. People kill the Juggernaut because the point of this game is to kill the enemy... Specifically the one that requires focus because lucky noobs get it in a care package and its harder to kill. So fix your 'enter space' whatever that is, a mass wall of text won't get read.

Fine whatever i don't care anymore you can't read it then don't read no one is forcing you too besides typing on the iphone is not ideal for long list of things cause the iphone will just start to lag. How is a "mass wall of text won't get read" if you just read it heck moabmauler just read it i thought you said it wouldn't get read. I can read it also? Why can't you?

Looks like you just feed the troll.

Someone has to feed the trolls otherwise they strave. We already got to many hungry people, so why not save the trolls its easy and free:)

P.s  stupid joke aside Knife hitmarkers? What is this game coming too? Bf3?

Its pysch, every one sees a big red dot on the radar and no one can resist going after it. I kinda find it annoying always playing dodge ball with all the smaws and rpgs, then getting takin out by a corner peeper. Not to mention relentless flashs and stuns and getting knife hitmarks on respawned people.  Both of the jugg killstreaks feel like a joke to me at this point.

NiteFalken

Does the Stinger get a one shot kill against the Jug?

It takes...

1 Direct hit with a SMAW/RPG-7 to kill a regular Juggernaut (Headshot)

4 Throwing knives

5 Melee Knives

And if your whole team is shooting at the Juggernaut with LMG's it will take under 3 seconds to kill it.

Juggernauts are 10x stronger than a regular player, so it takes about 30-40 LMG bullets to kill one

I once had a jug on Mission from a DZ care package and got taken out so quickly I was like "WTF? what hit me?"

Answer:  A guy with his Barrett scoped me in from the little wooden bridge (I was in the drop zone in the upper corner of the map), got one hit marker (head shot?) and then just spammed his trigger on a hardscope and took me out without having to reload.  I was down in under 20 seconds of having the Jug.

He fired so fast I thought it felt a little moddish, but whatever.  That was a good, quick takedown.

Because we know exactly where you are located on the map and we want to get rid of what seems to be the largest threat.