6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2012 6:33 PM by x-JAZMIN-x RSS

Why do people think mp7's are tryhards?

I love the mp7 think its an amazing gun but 60% of people always rage on s&d and say "try hards" what is the point?
The question i ask is "can you use the mp7" and some people say i havent unlocked it and some say no it bounces to much?
So can someone explain why its apparently a try hard gun...

• Re: Why do people think mp7's are tryhards?

i love the mp7 i find it good for close quarters and so-so for ranged.. but im more of a run n gun.. even with my lame connection i choose not to lie on the ground and shoot people in the back i prefer the ump45 though

it bounces? it has no bounce, thats the reason  people call it a tryhard gun. it has a good rate of fire, with 0 recoil, so typically a try hard (someone that doesnt want to use a skillful gun)  would use to try hard to get high kd or win etc

It's COD, everyone complains.  It isn't the weapon, its the way you use it.  You probably are so good that all those losers want to make you feel bad by calling yu a tryhard, as if it were a bad thing.  Just embrace it, I'm a UMP45 user so you know I get a lot of crap from people too.

The MP7 and ACR are "tryhard" because they're pretty much the best weapons in the game, and someone who refuses to use them because they just HAVE to prove how good they are by using something not as powerful are gonna try and play the "unfair" card because of a decision they made themselves.

It's like when people complain about knives, drop-shotting, Stalker, Recon, etc, it's basically someone saying, "You're a noob because you're not making it easy for me to kill you." I have a friend that complains everytime he is killed by something other than an AR, and immediatly the person that killed him is a "noob" or "tryhard" because they had a gun more suited to the situation.