6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 2, 2012 2:58 PM by ryanphillips RSS

Support/updates

formula57

I truly believe that there is no more support for this game.  Sure we get an update everytime there is a content drop, but that's all it's for.  The matchmaking till this day still sucks. Takes forever to get into a game for me and when I finally get in, I'm playing with people across the Atlantic. 

This is the last IW Title I will ever buy.  Hopefully BLOPS 2 will be better. At least 3arc supports their titles. 15 months later still getting updates for BLOPS.

• Re: Support/updates
    teanah

formula57 wrote:

I truly believe that there is no more support for this game.  Sure we get an update everytime there is a content drop, but that's all it's for.  The matchmaking till this day still sucks. Takes forever to get into a game for me and when I finally get in, I'm playing with people across the Atlantic. 

This is the last IW Title I will ever buy.  Hopefully BLOPS 2 will be better. At least 3arc supports their titles. 15 months later still getting updates for BLOPS.

Well, we support this game more than you think. There's a dedicated anti-cheat team, we're constantly making fixes/updates and balancing things... it's a matter of time consumption.

To better help you, can you give me a better picture of what's going on? Who's your ISP? Where are you playing from? What console?

Oh, and I should mention that we're now posting Title Updates under the news section of the MW3 page: http://community.callofduty.com/community/mw3/blog/2012/05/25/call-of-duty-mw3-p c-patch-113-and-ps3-115-updates

Zolite

LOL Back to the ISP Is the problem and his location, you heard the dev, pack your stuff up, move to the city where they provide ISP's which are MW3 compatitble.

rofl

iamhollywood5

Even though there are many things in MW3 that I dislike and disagree with, even I must admit they have supported MW3 excpetionally well, I'd say even more than Treyarch supported Black Ops.  They have rebalanced all LMGs, most shotguns, the dragunov, and even akimbo machine pistols.  Maybe they still need more tweaking but at least the effort has been there.  They are up to 15 patches now, which is crazy.  They've done more DLC support than ever, and they have been ridiculously good at cracking down on cheaters/hackers/glitches.

Zolite

None of this really matters when the game plays like ass for a greater percentage of the players. In order to keep up appearances, you are indeed correct, it is needed.

NotablePie

imma have to disagree with you on that one

remember how fast in BO all hacks etc got patched ?

some (read most) got patched within 24hr's of them appearing in actual online lobby's

how long did the damage and vault glitches live ?

on BO there were times you'd get multiple TU's in a month

MW3 get's 1 a month

so...

yh it's the best supported CoD from IW, but certainly not better supported as BO was by 3arc

There are new updates coming soon, Infinity Ward announced it on Facebook

Matchmaking is slow so it gets you into a good lobby where you won't lag as bad