9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 11, 2012 1:09 AM by Nottzcreeperzz RSS

Kill Cams & Titles ...

Just wanted to spread this about and see what others think.

I've been playing away on Domination, constantly, and I've been getting (confirmed by the verfy nice support people here) final kills with Predator missiles, Sentry Guns, an AC-130 !!! Yet not been recving the 'Titles' or the XP (2500 Per title/requirement)

Now what i was initially told was i needed to clear my system cache, this was after i got my AC-130 final kill/kill cam. So done that, logged off, came back on, few games...

Domination

Black Box

Sentry Gun final kill cam/final kill ...

No title.

Came back to the support people (really very helpful, not a bad word at all to say about them)

Its due to 'Boosters'/A Holes! devaluing the 'Titles'/ So the parameters of the game have been changed so now that if you get a 'Final Kill' where it would give a 'Title' or XP, its now dependant on the game mode being played, whether or not your 'kill' would have been decisive in the overall score/or not, and whether the game gives you a 'Final Kill Cam', or a 'Game Winning Killcam'.

I think its wrong to be honest, I'm not pointing this towards the developers, and they admit its not now clear how to really achieve these titles, nor can they manually add your titles, its down to sheer "pot luck" as to say.

The issue is going to be sent forward, which i appreciate that thats been done, but it doesnt really solve the issue and i feel a bit aggreived to be honest if I do something that would give me a 'Title' and XP.

• Re: Kill Cams & Titles ...

Dom is not a game you get the game winning killcam, its the final killcam. The game winning kill is when the kill actually ends the game. IE sd, td, kc, team defender. There is a difference between game winning and final killcam.

I have all except care package.

Yeah, as Grim said in Domination it is not the Game Winning Killcam, it is the Final Killcam.

those titles are only available in TDM, S&D and maybe Team Defender, i think there might be another, but i can't think of the name of it.

edit: just wait for the final kill chance (7400 for TDM, or 9900 for ground war TDM), then use your pred, might pay to use it on 7300 though to give it the time to hit the ground. sentry gun, just keep it in your killstreaks slot until near the end then face it toward a commonly used area such as passageway on bootleg etc.

Crjd399

I was just playing Team Defender, got a pred and used it. it happened to be the last kill so i got the "game winning kill"cam and no title???  anyone explination for this?

Because it wasnt the "game winning" kill. It was just the kill the game randomly chose to use as the last killcam shot for the end of the match. You dont win a Team defender game with a kill. You win it by gaining points from holding the flag.

You are incorrect my friend, team defender does end on a game winning kill cam. If you have the flag and win the final kill is worth 100 if you don't have it and win its wort 50 and that point total will give you the win with the final kill. I use to play quite a bit of team defender and got most of my titles from there.

Seriously? Damn it... Yeah, as you can see i dont really play it, haha. I used to play it here and there a couple months ago. I thought you only gained points towards winning the match by holding the flag the longest. I never realized you had to kill while your team was holding the flag. Apparently i didnt play it long enough to realize how it exactly worked points-wise. I stopped playing it since i play solo 99% of the time, and its about as team based as a game-type can get.

Oh well. Hopefully people who read what i said got a good chuckle at my attempt to help someone without doing research.   Im a Jeenyus....

I have done nearly all of the final kill titles but still dont get them ive tryed on numerous game modes and still nothing Grrrrr im getting fed up of this game now as theres too many cheaters and jammy c***s and sometimes how i get killed is unbelivable. And as for black ops 2 well i dont even think im going to bother its just another year of the same old s**t, this game style is a bore just like the preivious and future COD games......